Gorgeous Vero Beach Condo W/ Beautiful Enclosed Lanai
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Immaculate 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse Overlooking Scenic Pond. Fully furnished, one car garage, spacious dining area, living room, beautiful enclosed lanai with view of the pond. Beautiful condo pool with amenities. Master bedroom has his/her closets, queen sized bed, full dresser, standing four drawer dresser, two night stands and full bath. Second bedroom also has a queen bed, full dresser and four drawer dresser, two night stands and a full closet. the third bedroom has a pull out couch and wall unit/desk set up.
Full Kitchen, dining and living room; fully appliance. Lovely glassed/screened in lanai off the living room. Three TV's, beautiful grounds, wonderful for walking. Pool on grounds, with club house; can be reserved for barbecues/gatherings.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 7
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Vero Beach is a beautiful active beach community rich with clean beaches, golf courses, waterside restaurants, marinas and state parks. Close to national Attractions Sebastian Inlet, Fort Pierce Marina, and Disney's Vero Beach Resort it is still Florida's best kept secret. Nestled just off Rte 1, shopping and downtown trips are convenient, but the unit and condo neighborhood is quiet and private. Located nearby is a state of the art bowling alley and pool hall, multi-plex movie theatre or for a unique theatre experience, The Majestic Theatre with its luxurious theater seats and old-fashioned theater experience. Enjoy Mall shopping at the Vero Beach Mall or shop the quaint shops near Vero Beach. Take in Live Theater or a night of live Comedy at The Riverside Theatre or the Botanical Gardens right next door. Fort Pierce, Hutchinson Island, Sebastion, Melbourne, Stuart are all neighboring towns. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2100.00/Month Available Jan 2 - April 4 2013 Personal Checks or Cashiers Checks Accepted 50% Deposit Required upon Reservation Balance Due One Week Before Occupancy Refundable Security Deposit Required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport at 120 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Rte 1 at Vista Royale
- Nearest Beach: Vero Beach at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My wife and I both grew up in Central Connecticut and were basically high school sweethearts. We've raised two beautiful caring kids together and now find ourselves in the proverbial 'empty nest'. I am an independent sales rep and my wife is a Youth Life Skills/Parent Educator. We love Vero Beach and this condo has become our 'home away from home'. Until we can officially retire in Florida and be there full time we've decide to 'share' our home part of the year with others.
Why the Owner Chose Vista Royale:
This condo was passed down to us from my mom who made Vero Beach her home for the last 12 years. She loved Vero more than we can say. She taught us to love it too. Sadly, she had to return to CT and live with us last year prior to her death and she only had one wish the whole time; to return to her beloved Vero. It never did happen but we have returned on her behalf many times and love it for her!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Our favorite things about this condo are our early morning cups of coffee from the lanai watching the sun rise over the water while its inhabitants come to life and again in the evening, enjoying a glass of wine while we listen to the frogs croak and the moonlight casts a shimmer on the water. We love to go for a walk around the complex and take quick dip in the pool before retiring for the night. It's very peaceful.
- Primary: 860 681-5645
- Secondary: +1 860 276-8170
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A full view of the living room - standing in front of the wall unit
View of the Master Bedroom from the Main Hallway
3rd Bedroom with pullout couch and Wall unit
A partial view of the pond from the Lanai
2nd Bedroom w/ Queen Bed, Dressers - Closet is opposite windows
An evening view...
Another view of the kitchen and dining area
A view from the lanai...
More Master Bedroom...
A scene from the Pond
View of the Master Bedroom from the Master Bathroom - His/Her Closets
Living Room and Sliders out to the Lanai
View of the Lanai from the Living Room
A partial view of the Lanai
Another view from 2nd Bedroom
Entryway from the Garage
Spacious and gracious, our condo offers an impeccibly beautiful environment.
Coming up the stairs after the entryway
A partial view of the Master Bedroom Dresser
View from the Lanai
Another view from the pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013