Oceanfront Family and/or Pet- Friendly Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Topsail Beach house description
A Water Spot #2 will be your #1 choice for vacation! Roomy enough for your family vacation with a maximum occupancy of up to 10 people, the 5 bedrooms are also accommodating for up to 5 couples with privacy for an adults' relaxing vacation. The bright and beachy colors throughout refresh your spirit while the ocean view provides soothing comfort. Spend time together in the open living and dining areas, repose in the colorful Adirondack rockers on the ocean side porch, or retreat to the bedrooms for seaside solitude.?
5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths.
Maximum Occupancy: 10.
Bed sizes: King, King, Queen, Queen + Single, Queen + Single, Queen Sleeper Sofa in living area.
On two levels with exterior stairs. Most living areas on 1 level.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Central heat & air, ceiling fans, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
6 cable flat screen TVs including 47' flat screen HDTV in living area with HD diial service and expanded service in each bedroom, DVD player, stereo.
Wired/wireless high speed internet access.
Large covered porch and open deck w/rocking chairs and built-in seating.
Grilling allowed. Gas grill (gas provided).
No smoking allowed in house.
Up to 2 dogs allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Direct walk way to the beach
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Topsail Beach is a leisurely beach town on a beautiful part of the North Carolina coast. It boasts a great beach, with beautiful water. Local restaurants have excellent food or you have a newly constructed Harris Teeter Supermarket with sophisticated offerings, and a great wine selection. The Surf City Seafood market is located 5 miles down the road and has daily selections of FRESH fish just off the boat. Golf courses, medical care are within 15 minutes of the house. Topsail Beach also houses a turtle hospital, small museum, fishing pier, town marina and multi-denominational Church. Topsail Beach and Surf City have a variety of inshore and off shore fishing charters available. You can also visit Wilmington, NC which has an aquarium, UNC-Wilmington, renovated area along the Cape Fear, with many restaurants and a local brewery. Up the coast( about 1.5 hrs.) you can board a ferry to the Outer Banks to visit Ocracoke, Cape Hatteras, and Manteo. Visit lighthouses, plays and the Wright Brothers Memorial....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 15
7 night min stay
Mar 17 - Apr 13
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Winter rates are posted for December 1, 2012 thru March 16, 2013. Spring March 17, 2013 thru April 14, 2013. Summer rates for 2013 have not been set yet.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Cleaning: $105
- Pet Fee: $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.75%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Wilmington NC at 35 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Beach Grill at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Multiple courses at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beach Grill at 0.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About: We purchased the home in 2005 and have continued to invest in upgrading audio-video, appliances, bedding, decks and the overall structure. My wife and I are North Carolinians by birth, love our state and Topsail Beach.
Why Topsail Beach:
My wife and i visited friends that owned in Topsail Beach and were captured by the beauty and friendly people living here. The water and beach are exceptional, the environment is laid-back, uncrowded and uncomplicated. Yet, a sophisticated grocery store and medical care are just minutes away.Great restaurants, and off the boat fresh seafood may be purchased at the Surf City Seafood Market. Finally, pier or charter fishing option readily available.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The deck was constructed against a dune, so you only need a bench on the ocean side. So, when you are on the rear deck you have completely unobstructed viewing of the ocean. it feels like you are sitting 'on the beach.' You will not want to leave the deck.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013