Walk to Beach or Stay Home and Swim in Built in Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jamestown house description
The house is all one level, newly renovated with central air which is an wonderful amenity in the heat of the summer. Three bedrooms and two baths, one with tub/shower and one shower only.
The in ground pool is not heated but is in the direct sun. A deck with outside seating and a gas grill. A screened in room for enjoying the day/evening bug free! Don't forget the cabana with an awning that has shower/bathroom, easy access from the deck/pool.
Pool side chairs and beach chairs for your comfort and convenience.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Each inside bathroom is accessed from the hall
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- The town of Jamestown RI is 8 miles long and almost a mile wide. Connected by two bridges or use a ferry to visit Newport which is visible from the East Ferry area. There two state parks on the island for picnicking, fishing, scuba diving or swimming. Nine restaurants to choose from with an assortment of prices and options. Gift shops, a boat launch at East Ferry and a beach for hanging out. The town beach is 1/10 of a mile walk from the house to the beach and 15 minute walk to the village of restaurants, gift shops, marina, and ferry to Newport. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This house was amazing! The pool is beautiful ! The outdoor decks are decorated with comfy seating . The house is well maintained and comfortable as well. Perfect house ! We would Definitley recommend to anyone!
- Guest Becky (Grafton, ma)
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 07/31/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Great Vacation Home
Great Vacation Home
we had 3 couples and this house made for a wonderful vacation. It actually has 2 bathrooms as well as outdoor pool room bathroom and shower. The backyard was perfect for our dogs and provided lots of outdoor fun with the pool and space for yard games. Fully stocked kitchen (except no lobster pot or tools) and a few more towels and wash clothes would have been helpful. Fortunately the washer and dryer fixed that little issue. close walk to Mackarel Cove Beach but we used the pool all week. Great for families or couples. Thanks for a great week!
- Guest Lisa (Hudson MA)
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/07/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, pet owners, families with young children.
July and August $3700 per week Saturday to Saturday Open Thanksgiving and Christmas 2013, three night minumum at $500 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Providence at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Jamestown Newport Ferry at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wickford Junction at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rte 138 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mackerel Cove at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Narragansett Cafe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Jamestown Golf Course at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Aces Pizza, Chomp Mist Charlies, Slice of Heaven, at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We want to retire to this island some day. For now I will rent it using my managers services to assist me.
This property is in the lovely island of Jamestown. Walking distance to the beach and the Village. Thirty miles from Providence, just over the bridge to Newport, beaches all around us.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The pool, walking distance to the beach, air conditioning, one level living are the biggest summer rental benefits.
- Primary: 401-954-5668
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Back yard has a built in pool with fenced in yard
view to the beach form the front yard
side deck on west side of house
view to dining area
Master bedroom with queen bed
pool other view from house
outside dining area
view to living room
Den with sleep sofa
bedroom 2 queen aize bed
twin bedroom and a pack in play
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013