Winter Retreat - Our Spectacular 2500 Sq.Ft Home!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Port house description
Our home is one level. It has a Master bedroom and Bathroom with a tub and walk in shower. The second bedroom has a Queen size bed, and the last a bunk with a full bed on the bottom and twin bed on top. The study/computer room has a pull open sofa with a twin bed, and a futon full size bed is also available in the sitting room/day room. The other bathroom has a shower/tub combination. We have a laundry room with a washer and drier. The read of the home has a screened in patio/lanai. We have the home fully furnished and linens are supplied this also includes beach towels, beach chairs, 2 adult bicycles, an umbrella, patio furniture, a small cooler, and BBQ grill.
We also have wireless internet a computer for you to use, 2 television sets, and movies, books and board games to play.
The home has never had any pets and is smoke free. Come and enjoy the winters in Florida and escape the cooler climates and snow in the northern US....
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- North Port is a lovely growing community. It is just south of Venice and close to Sarasota. The lifestyle is laid back and the area our home is in is private, quiet and serene. You can bicycle ride or walk in the community and it is a safe neighborhood for children and adults. The beaches are not crowded and parking is always free! For night life entertainment Sarasota and St Armands Circle are a must to see - even Marina Jacks dining on the water is breathtaking!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rental rates for 1 week $500 Rental rates for 1 month are $1550 Cleaning fee $100 Security deposit $300 returned on check out pending no damages
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton or Fort Myers at North Port
- Nearest Motorway: 41 and the interstate 75 at North Port
- Nearest Beach: Englewood, Boca Grande, Venice at North Port
- Nearest Restaurant: Many Restaurants less than 2 miles away at North Port
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My husband and I have lived here in Florida for 13 years now. We are originally from NJ and have since claimed Fl as our home. We enjoy the weather and when we miss the snow we go back to visit it and quickly realize why we moved down here. Our home is our second home and we would love to share it with you so you as well can enjoy what we have come to love--the Florida life style and best of all the weather! Our kids enjoy all summer sports and this makes Fl an ideal state for us. We invite you to enjoy our home and state as well.
Why the Owner Chose North Port:
We liked the area, and it was in Sarasota County which at the time had a great school district.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Brand new stores have come our way in the last year and are about 1.5 miles away--they include Ross, TJ MAXX, Hobby Lobby, the Sports Authority, a new Publix food store, Panera Bread, A Japanese Restaurant, and the existing Walmart, Lowes, and Home Depot. Just south on 41 in Port Charlotte 4 miles away is a mall and many other restaurants and shops to enjoy...North of us is the town of Venice and all of its beach type charm!
- Primary: (941) 505-1462 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of our home
kitchen and dinning room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013