Modern Gem 8 Minutes from Downtown St. Helena
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Helena house description
With a layout similar to Balinese compounds and California agriculturally design inspired, Villa Taman Ayu (Balinese phrase meaning Beautiful Garden) is located in the center of Wine Country in the Napa Valley. A private sanctuary of inside, outside living. With a big open-louvered porch across the front, you can control the sun and ambiance with curtains, and live Napa Style. Closely on the side of the porch is a Bale (lounging platform) complete with pillows where guests can relax in total comfort. On the other side is an arched arbor with a wood table for dinners and hanging out with a bottle of wine and special friends.
This home could be a feature in Dwell Magazine. The completely open floor plan with concrete floors, soaring ceilings and large entertaining and living space are perfect for a romantic retreat for two. The chef's kitchen is complete with viking stove and every modern feature one desires. The bedroom area includes a queen bed, walk in closet and beautiful artwork. Contrasting the modern architecture, a gorgeous collection of artwork and Balinese treasures warm the entire space. A washer and dryer are included for your convenience.
Eight minutes away is the village of St Helena where there are so many restaurants and wineries that you will have a hard time deciding which one to visit first. Posh shops, epicurean delights and indulgent spas await you. With over 400 wineries in the Napa Valley and 100 in St. Helena alone, you are in the middle of it all. The nearby hamlets of Calistoga and Yountville further the wine country experience.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- 1 Queen sized bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 8
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- In the heart of the Napa Valley, St. Helena is the premier location for your wine country getaway. Breathtaking views abound at every turn – mustard in the late winter, picturesque rolling hills planted with vineyards year-round and a landscape doted with wineries of every stature. With over 100 wineries in St. Helena alone and over 400 in the valley, tasting experiences are around every corner. The world-renowned Howell mountain appellation is right next door. Whether you are wine tasting, dining at renowned restaurants, shopping at unique boutiques, pampering yourself with spa treatments, attending world-class events or taking a walk in the woods out your front door, the Champion House is your spot of heaven on earth. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Get Away!
Beautiful Get Away!
Clean, well-appointed, architectural marvel nestled in the foothills above St. Helena. Tastefully decorated with artwork and very comfortable furniture. Private and spacious garden area with patio, furniture and pagoda. I have stayed in Napa Valley a number of times of the past few years, and this small house is fantastic in terms of amenities, price point, and location. I very highly recommend this house, and will be returning for another stay in the near future. Downtown St. Helena, Howell Mountain, and Silverado Trail are all just a few minutes drive away along a beautiful tree-covered road. In addition, the owner and property manager were responsive, polite, and accommodating.
- Guest Rich (Truckee, CA )
- Date of stay 11/16/12
- Review Submitted 11/25/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
During this stay the property was under previous ownership or management.
High season $4500 per month. Additional days $250 Sun-Thur $300 Fri-Sat Available for stays of one month or longer only Cleaning fee of $125.00 per stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Oakland International Airport at 74 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Vallejo Ferry Terminal at 37 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wine Train at 26 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 29 / St. Helena Hwy. at 1.7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bodega Bay at 45 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ana's Cantina at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: South Lake Tahoe at 183 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Meadowood Golf Resort at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Culinary Institute of America at 3 Miles
Outdoor room for entertaining and relaxing. Curtains filter the sun.
Kitchen & Living
Mostly Indonesian masks
Bale and hammock
Bath and laundry
Entrance to bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.