Boca Grande Area Home, Water Access and Heated Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Placida house description
This fabulous Cape Haze home is a boater's paradise - situated on a deep water canal along the Intercoastal mainland with a brand new private dock! Enjoy the sparkling private pool, or take in the view and enjoy the breeze from any angle on the wrap-around porch that awaits you. This home is spacious and open, and even has a study upstairs off the master for quiet time away from the activity downstairs! Lots of charm and nicely decorated, come see how the locals live!
Accommodates: 8-10 guests maximum.
Beds: 2 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Sleep Sofa.
Amenities include: Air-conditioning, charcoal BBQ grill, washer/dryer, linens included, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes/utensils provided, Cable TV, VCR/DVD.
Extras: Wi-fi, private pool, private dock.
Sorry, No Smoking. No Pets.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- 2 bedrooms located downstairs, master and study upstairs.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Porch / Veranda:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Luxury Key West style vacation home located on the Intercoastal Waterway Marker 28 at Gasparilla Pass! Only 5 houses in on a canal with 60 feet of brand new dockage, loaded with amenities this vacation dream home has it all. Pristene beaches are just across the water on Boca Grande or Little Gasparilla island, with some of the best shelling in Florida. Enjoy the island feel but have the convenience of a Publix less than a mile away. Travel by car or boat to numerous fine waterfront restaurants. Enjoy watching Ospreys and Manatees right from your dock. Relax with a good book while the kids build sand castles in the beach sand or fish for snook and reds from the dock! There are a number of golf courses to choose from or spend the day fishing on your boat or have a guide pick you up right from your dock. Keep cool in the oversized pool and grill burgers on the charcoal grill or perhaps take short cruise on your boat to Cabbage Key for a Cheeseburger in Paradise. Rent kayaks or paddle boards and explore the backwaters around the island of Don Pedro State Park which is just across the Intercoastal Waterway to the North. Deep sea fishing charters leave daily from the Placida Villiage and Boca Grande. Movie theaters, antique shops and cafes are all within a short drive. This home is sure to meet your needs wether your looking to relax in a tropical environment or keep your days full with boating activities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect getaway for our anniversary trip!!!
Perfect getaway for our anniversary trip!!!
My best description of this beautiful home that we stayed at for our anniversary weekend, is "picture perfect home" that you would see on the front cover of a great book. Not only are all of the amenities perfect whether you're there for a family trip or a romantic getaway, but there are great restaurants and shopping which are all very close in vicinity (whether traveling by boat or car). The tropical landscape in the backyard is perfect for relaxing by the water and reading a good book :) The fishing is great off the dock too! We spent a great deal of time outside and in the pool, which was very relaxing . It is a very pleasant area and a quiet neighborhood. I am excited to visit this home again & I would highly recommend!
- Guest Chrissy (Ocala, FL)
- Date of stay 10/03/13
- Review Submitted 10/16/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Winter 2013 - 2014
Nov 1 - Apr 11
7 night min stay
Apr 13 - Jul 7
4 night min stay
Jul 8 - Oct 31
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
- Pet Fee: $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 12%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota or Ft. Myers - about an hour either way.. at 65 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 30 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Plenty of beaches within minutes by boat or car at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Coming from a boating family and continuing that tradition with our 3 young children we have vacationed and boated on just about every waterway in Florida. We value Faith, Family and Friends; we work hard in our careers, school and sports and this is our little tropical paradise where we can relax and rejuvenate from our busy schedules.
Why the Owner Chose Placida:
The Boca Grande area offers a vast number of unique activities that no other destination can match. There is world class inshore and offshore fishing, tiki bars and sand bars, fine dinning or a cheeseburger in paradise on Cabbage Key. Venture out on a kayak or paddle board, hunt for sharks teeth and shells along the beach or catch a wave on a surf board. Simply put you can spend a week here and do something completely different every day! We choose this home because of it's Key West style and island feel, we wanted water access that was less than 5 minutes to the pass. We like to spread out and have some privacy so a condo would not work and we wanted access by car to the grocery store or what every our needs may be. We were blessed to come across this property and we enjoy it immensely. When we can't be there we enjoy having our friends expierence our tropical paradise.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You can see by the map we are on the mainland side of the intercoastal, I'm not sure why VRBO identifies us on the island and I can't figure out how to change it. Sorry for any confusion... our intent is not to misrepresent our home. Please call me with any questions.
- Primary: 352-804-7518
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Tropical Key West Feel
Kitchen is Very well stocked with 3 sides of counter space & pass through window
Pull out sofa in den/loft
Spacious Master Bath
60' of New dock and large patio area
Paddle Board and Kayak rental available less than a mile away
Great Shelling and sharks teeth
Your charter captain can pick you up at your own dock
Dining talbe sits 6, counter bar 3 with additional area on deck for 4-6.
TV, DVR, VCR. Redbox movie rental at Publix less than a mile away
Stairs to Master Bedroom and upstairs den/loft
Beach Sand area along the dock for sand castles or reading a book
Corn Hole boards included!
Work Famous inshore and offshore fishing!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013