Luxury 3BR Penthouse @ Beachfront Resort: Spa, Beach, Pools, Dining, Nearby Golf
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Playa del Carmen Properties hotel description
3-Bedroom Penthouse Suite with ocean-view Jacuzzi at the rooftop lounge deck.
Turquesa Riviera Maya’s Three-Bedroom Penthouse Suite is a privately–owned condo unit within an independent, top-of–the-line resort. This beautiful suite is suitable for a great beach vacation for 1-3 families. Its guests enjoy all amenities available at the suite, plus access to the resort’s independent services. It is located in the Riviera Maya’s Golden Area, 10 minutes away from the two best golf courses, and 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen’s downtown, Mamita´s Beach, and Fifth Avenue. The resort has a beautiful white, silky sand private beach with a dock suitable for romantic dinners. You can enjoy the view of the island of Cozumel and cruise ships passing by offshore, as well as gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
Free family-friendly amenities: Beach Club, 3 pools, kids pool, fitness center, nightly shows.Activities: Basketball, swimming, tennis court, ping-pong table, giant chess, beach volleyball, horseshoes, salsa dancing lessons, yoga lessons, pool aerobics, bow and arrow target practice.
Other family-friendly amenities available through the resort for an extra cost: Kids Club, Teens Club, SPA, 5 gourmet restaurants, 2 snack bars, 24-hour room service, sports bar, 2 swim-up bars, all-inclusive meal plan. Parachutes, wave runners, and sailboats are also available for rent at the beach.
THREE-BEDROOM PENTHOUSE SUITE DESCRIPTION
- MASTER SUITE: 1 King size bed, Jacuzzi, full bathroom, dressing room, separate living room, dining room, sofa bed, 1/2 bathroom / powder room, kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, coffee blender, dish-ware set, safe deposit box, 2 TVs with cable (SKY) and DVD, balconies, air conditioner, and ceiling fans, rainforest-type shower, hair dryer, iron & board.
– DELUXE PENTHOUSE ROOM 1: 2 Double size beds, sofa bed, full private bathroom, dressing room, safe deposit box, mini-bar, hair dryer, coffee-blender, rainforest-type shower, TV, Cable, and DVD, balcony, air conditioner and ceiling fans, iron & board.
– DELUXE PENTHOUSE ROOM 2: 2 Double size beds, sofa bed, full private bathroom, dressing room, safe deposit box, mini-bar, hair dryer, coffee-blender, rainforest-type shower, TV, Cable, and DVD, balcony, air conditioner and ceiling fans, iron & board.
- ROOFTOP LOUNGE DECK - Private lounge area with Jacuzzi, suntan beds, dining table, grill, bathroom, with a view to the jungle and a view to the ocean: the ideal place to look at the stars at night. Must be booked previously at no additional cost.
- BEACH CLUB: The beach club has a beautiful beachfront infinity pool with a swim-up bar, there are also 2 very large pools surrounding the buildings at the complex. The beach club includes areas with suntan beds next to the infinity pool as well as on the private beach. Clean beach and pool towels are provided by the resort at the beach club area.SPA - You can enjoy the services available at the top-of-the-line SPA. The resort has one of the best three SPAs at the Riviera Maya. It includes a hydrotherapy circuit, specialized massage rooms, facial and body treatments, and a beauty salon.
- RESTAURANTS: Five restaurants are available for a great dining experience. The resort’s restaurants include Italian, Mexican, International, Mediterranean, and Asian specialties. Our recommendations: At the Asian, try the thick cut tuna or salmon sashimi, and sushi cones. At the Italian, try the lamb and their delicious pasta and salads. At the International, treat yourself with a great breakfast buffet.
- TEENS CLUB: The teens club includes video games, pool table tournaments, video screens with movies and music videos, a snack bar and a lounge area with wifi and a fire pit.
- KIDS CLUB: The kids club includes a playground, a kids pool, and a place for children to enjoy daily activities like watching movies, coloring, playing with many available toys, arts and crafts, and of course, babysitters are available.
Enjoy this beautiful penthouse along with the private jacuzzi in its Rooftop Lounge Deck, while enjoying the view to the riviera Maya's ocean. Located in a luxurious 5-star resort which has an extraordinary private beach club and a sensational infinity pool; gym, kids club, and wide green areas aside the jungle.
Within the premises of the resort, there are three great pools, the one closest to the beach has a Jacuzzi; there are large green areas, a tennis court, a bow and arrow target field, ping-pong, foosbal, giant chess, yoga lessons, and beach volleyball as well as many other amenities.
From the roof garden of the restaurant area you may watch the sunset, the sea, the beach, the jungle, and the infinity pool.
- 3300 sq. ft.
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Car Available
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
The condo-hotel was designed for families with kids; There are ongoing activities at the teens club and kids club with daily activities at the pool and beach clubs; there are also nightly shows appropriate for kids and adults....moreless
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 10-16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Full Kitchen: Large granite-top kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven and stove, located at our Penthouse and is shared with our Deluxe Room guests only if they are members of the same party....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- There are 2 meal plans as follows: Meals option 1: Enjoy the hotel's top-of-the-line, meals-and-beverages-included, premier gourmet service for US$90 daily per guest over 12 years old, ($45 per child under 12) which includes: Their very abundant and diverse breakfast buffet; Lunch with salads, steaks, hamburgers, poultry, dessert etc.; Dinner at gourmet restaurants (through prior reservations at their Italian, Japanese or Mediterranean speciality restaurants); Natural drinks, sodas, beer, wines, cocktails, and alcoholic beverages included; Plus 24-hour room service included. Taxes and tips for this option are also included. Children under 3 years are free of charge. Or Meals option 2: Pay your meals a la carte as you go....moreless
- Game Room:
- Video Games:
- Pool Table:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful grounds with a zen touch!
Beautiful grounds with a zen touch!
Pros: Apartment was beautifully kept and well furnished. All the swimming pools are maintained and landscape beautifully. Owners very amicable. Great beach location, well -staffed with frequent service. Lots of activities for adults and children. Great property for all-inclusive family experience. Nice long walkable beach. Cons: You will need to take a taxi every time you leave the property to go to downtown Playa del Carmen (10-15mins). Resort is so expansive that the walk to the exit or the beach sometimes seems longer than it is. We had a great time despite bad weather. It would've been great to have a massage on the pier. We will definitely consider returning!
- Guest SYLVIA A.
- Date of stay 01/05/14
- Review Submitted 01/07/14
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 11 - Apr 19, 2014
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Aug 1 - Dec 14, 2014
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Optional: Private Rooftop Lounge Area access for all your party from 9 am to 9 pm
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Payment is by credit card.
- Taxes Included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Beach: Resort's Private Beach at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Other Playa del Carmen Properties:
The condo-hotel was constructed 2 years ago, it is practically brand new because it is under a great maintenance program. It is a 10 minute drive from Playa Del Carmen's Fifth Avenue, Mamitas Beach, and the Mayakoba El Camaleon PGA Golf Course.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
The most attractive aspect of your stay will be the premium service rendered by all hotel staff. It was designed for families with kids: there are ongoing activities at the teens club and kids club with daily activities at the pool and beach clubs; there are nightly shows appropriate for kids and adults. The buildings have elevators in their main areas, and there is free golf-cart transportation within the premises, although, if you prefer walking, distances are not long. The hotel has one of the best 5 SPAs in the country. It also has excellent gourmet restaurants and a beach club with free activities.
- Primary: +52 (155) 2696-9229
Ocean View Bar
Rooftop Lounge Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 20, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.