Gated Chalet, Lake & Beach a 5 Min. Walk Away! Trampoline Too in Summer!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hayden house description
Dramatic, elegant Chalet in the much desired gated neighborhood of Forest Hills. Open plan features one- story living, cathedral ceilings, and split bedroom floor plan provides privacy when needed. Granite kitchen, gorgeous timber and rock accents, rich circle sawn flooring with two fireplaces make this a cozy winter haven for ski vacations and winter escapes! Sleeps 6-8 with 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths, two living areas, huge yard, and a beautiful, safe neighborhood for walking, bike riding or snow shoeing!
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Shared Kitchen:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Winter time activities: Triple Play Water Park- five minutes Five Ski Resorts- within an hour drive, Schweitzer, Silver Mt, Lookout Mt, 49 Degrees, Mt. Spokane Silver Mountain – Indoor Water Park 45 minutes. CDA Resort Cruises – all year round- Eagle watching begins in Dec. KROC Center- State of the art gym w/ two pools, courts, fitness classes, cardio and weights – 10 minutes Summer time Activities: Lake/beach – 5 minutes Golf - Avondale, Hayden Lake CC (members), CDA Resort Golf Course (w floating green) 5-15 minutes Seaplane flights Paddle boarding- rent from downtown shops Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park – 15 minutes Hiawatha Bike Trail – 1 hour Garnet Mining in St. Maries- only five star garnets are found here and in India – 2 hours Downtown CDA- 15 minutes- Ironman, Car d Lane. Hiking Tubbs Hill- next to CDA Resort- 15 minutes Whitewater rafting Green Bluff Farms- near Spokane- fall season CDA Resort Cruises – all year 15 minutes Coeurd A’lene Casino- with music events all year 30 minutes Northern Quest Casino- 45 minutes ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Christmas/New Year's 2014
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2014
5 night min stay
|Low Season 1 2014
Jan 6 - May 22, 2014
5 night min stay
|High Season 2014
May 23 - Sep 28, 2014
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Jun 23 - Jun 29, 2014
7 night min stay
|Low Season 2 2013
Sep 29 - Nov 20, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
tax rate 8%. cleaning fee 125.00
RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR VRBO LISTING 441445 No pets. No smoking, No more than 8 guests in our home. Additional guests up to 10 for overnight for 50.00/person/night. Full refund will be provided for cancellations prior to 30 days before arrival. Cancellations later than 30 days before arrival will not be refunded. Check in 3pm, Check out 1 pm.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Cleaning fee: $150
- Tax Rate 8%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Spokane International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 95 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honeysuckle Beach at 0.15 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Schweitzer at 45 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Avondale and Hayden Lake Country Club(for members) at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Porch- neighborhood bar and restaurant at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We moved to Hayden in 2009 from San Diego and fell in love with the beautiful scenery and the endless outdoor activities in North Idaho! In the summer we enjoy the lake with boating, watersports, and stand-up paddleboarding as well as camping, hiking and bike riding. Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park keep us busy too! There is always something to do! Fall is spectacular here with the leaves changing brilliant colors. Green Bluff Farms hosts fun harvest festivals near Spokane, and as the temperatures and snow begin to fall, our neighborhood truly becomes a winter wonderland! Five ski resorts and numerous winter activities are all within an hour drive, or simply walk or snow shoe through the neighborhood! The CDA Resort's Holiday of Lights events and Journey to the North Pole cruises make the holiday season perfect! Downtown Coeurd A'lene keeps us busy all year with lovely boutiques and restaurants, fun festivals, sporting events, and parades.
Why the Owner Chose Hayden:
Drive through Forest Hills near Hayden Lake and instantly you fall in love with this beautiful neighborhood. Gated with lush landscaping, cascading trees, wide streets, and large lots, it is easy to feel at home! Forest Hills and the friendly people who reside here, is a haven for those you make it their home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Very nice trampoline, safe gated neighborhood, and a five minute walk to the boat launch and beach. Golf courses close by.
- Primary: + 619-980-5674
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Elegant Chalet in Forest Hills.
Master bedroom with fireplace.
Cozy tv room.
Stay fit and have fun! Release required to jump.
Coeurd A'lene Resort Golf Course- world's only floating green!
SUP- Stand-up paddle boarding Hayden.
Boulder Beach Water Park at Silverwood Theme Park. 15 minute drive.
Winter time in Forest Hills.
Downtown Coeurd A'lene Festival of Lights and Journey to the North Pole cruises.
Lush large back yard with forest for privacy.
Honeysuckle Beach at Hayden Lake. A five minute walk!
Silverwood Theme Park - 15 minute drive.
Hiawatha Bike Trail
Historical Clark House restaurant and inn on Hayden Lake. Just a 5-10 minute dri
Coeurd A'lene Resort and Marina
Schweitzer...45 miles away.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.