Brand New Luxury 5 BR for 2013, Ocean-View, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
New construction for 2013!
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest updates, additional information, and many many more photos:
Be among the first guests to stay at 'Paradise Found' a gorgeous, five bedroom, four and a half bath, custom-built luxury home, newly built for 2013! You will enjoy unobstructed, breathtaking views of both the ocean and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will love the beautiful reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining guests of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and luggage. Fully equipped handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out of this home with the high end, iPhone/iPod/iPad compatible stereo system and speakers on the top deck, by the pool, and throughout the house.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 50 Yards of beach access. After the beach, enjoy our spacious inground pool and stamped concrete pool deck, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and tiki bar.
This home is professionally decorated with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular views and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a luxury home than a rental property. This is not just another beach rental property. We have decorated our home for the enjoyment of our family and guests, with many extra touches and features not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Ocean Isle Beach is a restful vacation or one filled with lots of activities, our home is the perfect place to stay. Our home was designed with comfort and luxury in mind to help make your vacation memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach getaway!
FLOOR PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/4.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a maximum of 19:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for easy access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper sofa
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper sofa
• Well-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, extra quiet dishwasher, and a 25 cf bottom freezer/refrigerator. Prep/bar sink with beverage fridge for stocking up on cold drinks. Large granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We provide plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving utensils for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is large with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ ocean views.
+ Custom built-in wall unit with 60' HDTV and whole home stereo system with iPod connection so you can enjoy your favorite music throughout the home.
+ Large dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas provide extra sleeping space for extra large gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second large family room (great for kids or second family)
+ Family room features a sofa, 55' HDTV, and entertainment center with HDMI and Wii connections for video game consoles.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency large capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas provide extra sleeping space for extra large gatherings.
• Spacious covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and ocean views!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the ocean on one of two extra large, 18x35 foot decks; the top deck is furnished with large dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the beautiful OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top deck off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's and direct access to spacious bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a custom tile shower, double vanity and a skylight.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2/#3 is a Jack and Jill with pocket doors, featuring a custom tile shower and double vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is fully handicapped accessible, featuring a pocket door for easy ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) features a full tub/ shower and single vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and luggage easy. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool features wide stair entry for easy access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool deck area includes beautiful stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, large covered dining area with table.
• Propane grill available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Pool deck speakers/ stereo system allow you to play your favorite selections from an iPod.
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is equipped with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, baby gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous guests expire after their rental period.
• We are equipped with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the net.
• Large flat screen HDTVs (60 and 55') in both family rooms. 2nd Family Room offers video game console connections. Bring your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Stereo systems allow you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor deck, and pool to help set the mood.
• Two water heaters are provided to help everyone get ready for dinner on time.
• Ocean Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with shops and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an easy drive. The beaches are large, beautiful, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a short distance from the center of island. Arrival is quick and easy over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a short ride to the beachfront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island restaurants & shops.
No smoking and no pets are allowed as a courtesy to all guests. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
- 3 story
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Serving all floors
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Our home is kid friendly! We provide beach gear, beach toys, and pool toys. We also provide baby gates, a high chair, booster seat, pack-n-play, books, toys and games. We want to make life extra easy for the people who stay in our home with kids!...morecollapse
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19, Beds for 15-19
- Bedroom 1
- 1 king
- Bedroom 2
- 1 king
- Bedroom 3
- 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4
- 2 double
- Handicapped Accessible Room
- Bedroom 5
- 4 twin/ single
- 2 Bunk Beds
- 1st Floor Family Room
- 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Queen size pull out sleeper
- Great Room
- 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Full size pull out sleeper
King size beds (2) King Beds in Bedroom #1 and #2, Queen size Beds (1) Queen + 1 Twin in Bedroom # 3, Double Beds (2) 2 Full Beds in Bedroom #4 (Handicapped Accessible Room), Twin or Single Beds (1) Queen + 1 Twin in Bedroom # 3, Baby Cribs (1) Pack N Play available, Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) Sleeper sofas are on the first and second floor family rooms for extra sleeping areas., Bunk Beds (2) Bedroom #5 is the bunk bed room with 4 twin beds for the kids....morecollapse
- 4.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- toilet, shower
- Master, custom tile shower, double vanity and a skylight
- Bathroom 3
- fully handicapped accessible
- Bathroom 4
- toilet, combination tub/shower
- Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 2
- toilet, shower
- Jack and Jill with pocket doors, custom tile shower
All bedrooms have plush carpeting and direct access to spacious bathrooms with granite counter tops: + Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a custom tile shower, double vanity and a skylight. + Bath for Bedroom #2/#3 is a Jack and Jill with pocket doors, featuring a custom tile shower and double vanity. + Bath for Bedroom #4 is fully handicapped accessible, featuring a pocket door for easy ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single vanity. + Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) features a full tub/ shower and single vanity....morecollapse
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
BRAND NEW 2013 BRIGHT OPEN AIRY FAMILY BEACH HOUSE, w/spectacular views of ocean, beach, and Inter-Coastal Waterway, 4.5 BA plus outside shower w/changing room, reverse floor plan w/ 2 living rooms, wheelchair accessible 3 stop elevator, luxury MBA w/ double vanity, full tile shower. Private pool (26' x 14') , optional pool heater, 7 TV's, Surround Sound in Great Room, ipod/ipad/game/pc docking in both living areas, house stereo w/ speakers, @ deck & pool, wi-fi high speed internet, private guest electronic locks & alarm, MBR on each level, double bunk kid's BR, wet bar w/ bev. frig, fully equipped gourmet kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, outdoor dining, deck furniture, 2 water heaters, Large capacity W/D. Private parking, beach chairs, 50 Yards to beach access!...morecollapse
- Music Library:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
Ocean Isle Beach is an island approximately seven miles long located in Southern NC, it's a family friendly, laid back and relaxed beach with very little commercial activity. On the island you will find a miniature golf course, Coastal Museum, fishing pier, park, numerous restaurants, ice cream shops, beach shops, and a grocery store. There are twenty golf courses within 10 miles. Drive 30 minutes away to Myrtle Beach where you will find 95 golf courses, numerous restaurants including the outlet shopping, shops, amusement parks, water slides, and plenty more to do! Other activities include Biking and water sports. Shallotte, NC only 10 minutes away with restaurants, department Store, Planet Fun Family Fun Center, Cinemas, Home Depot, Super Walmart, etc....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
Triplett UMC Women's Retreat
Triplett UMC Women's Retreat
Our whole experience with the property owner and the home was excellent. The homeowner was readily available to answer any and all questions we had before and during our stay. The listing description was accurate in every way. There were so many wonderful extra ammenities, such as the beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards and pool noodles. The property was immaculate and beautifully decorated. One of our ladies is confined to a wheelchair and she had no problems navigating in the home. The elevator was roomy and efficient. I can not say enough good things about our stay, and I would definitely recommend this property to friends and relatives! We loved it so much we've already reserved it for next year!
- Guest Linda
- Date of stay 04/25/13
- Review Submitted 05/07/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are so glad that you and your group enjoyed your stay at Paradise Found! We tried to think of everything to maximize your comfort, convenience, and relaxation. We are thrilled you have chosen to visit with us again in 2014! Looking forward to it!
We stayed at Paradise found over spring break with another family. There was a total of nine adults and kids combined. The location was superb - better than we expected! Beds were comfortable and the place was laid out perfectly for kids space and adult space. The views were amazing - no need to go anywhere else in the evenings. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool area and took advantage of the beach accessories that the owners provided. We are music people and enjoyed the technology provided to keep our spotify playlist going. The kitchen was absolutely perfect. The owners thought of everything so no need to pack extra stuff. The owners were easy to work with and on hand for questions/help. It truly felt like a home away from home. We had the most memorable trip and will definitely go again next year. Sincerely!
- Guest McGoo
- Date of stay 03/31/13
- Review Submitted 05/01/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you for the kinds words and we are so happy you had a wonderful stay at Paradise Found. We hope to see your family again in 2014!
So our family booked "Paradise Found" during its construction based on the floor plans and a description alone. It was a bit of a concern renting pre-construction, but based on a few phone calls with the owner, we were sufficiently comfortable with the "risk" we were taking. The owners frequently updated us throughout the winter and early spring and we loved seeing all the new photos they would add on their facebook page. When we finally arrived last week for our vacation, our family was absolutely floored! The house was stunning, with dramatic oceanviews from the top decks and beautiful furnishings and appointments that I have never seen in many OIB rentals homes (we have been coming for 10+ years!). We loved the huge kitchen, great room and dining area and spent almost every evening outside on the big white rockers listening to the ocean. The house comfortably accommodated our family of 12 and our kids loved the huge pool, all the high tech amenties (flat panel TVs, movies, wifi, netflix), and the separate/2nd living room so they could have their own "space" away from the grown-ups (a huge plus for us too!). All in all -- this home greatly exceeded our expectations and we are already talking about reserving again for next year!! Thank you for a wonderful and well needed vacation!!
- Guest Sarah
- Date of stay 04/07/13
- Review Submitted 04/17/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We really worked hard to make sure our guests had every amenity they might need and glad you appreciated all the "extras" we put into the house. We hope to see you and your family back in 2014!
April 1 – May 4 – $2,500/wk ($400/nt)/ May 4 – May 25 - $3,000/wk ($500/nt) May 25 – Jun 8 - $3,750/wk (min. 7 nts) June 8 - Aug 17 - $4,800/wk (min. 7 nts) Aug 17 – Sept 7 - $3,750/wk (min. 7 nts) Sept 7 – Sept 28 - $3,000/wk ($500/nt)/ Sept 28 - Oct 19 - $2,500/wk ($400/nt) Oct 19 – Dec. 28 - $2,000/wk; ($300/nt)/ Thanksgiving & Xmas Weeks - Inquire Not included - $150 cleaning; 12.75% tax; $500 sec. deposit; opt.pool heat (extra) 50% deposit due at reservation; balance due 30 days before arrival
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach at 42 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
- Primary: (703)395-6080 Eric Janson
Links to more information:
Front of the House
Front door... Welcome!
Beach view from the top deck
Great Room - Looking towards dining room area
Kitchen (Refrigerator, prep sink, and beverage fridge)
1st Master Bedroom (King)
3rd Bedroom (Queen/ Twin)
Bunk Room (4 twins)
Master Bath with frameless glass shower
Stamped concrete pool deck... come and relax poolside...
Pool deck dining area
2nd Floor - Floor Plan
Looking up at the back of the house
This could be your view!
Greatroom (Built-in's, Fireplace, 60' Flat Screen TV, BluRay, Whole Home Stereo)
Kitchen breakfast bar, granite, dishwasher, double oven, microwave.
Dining room table with seating for 12
2nd Master bedroom (King)
Accessible Bedroom (2 Full)
2nd Family room (55' TV, DVD, Video Game Console hook ups) Queen Sleeper Sofa
Accessible bathroom with easy entry and configurable seat and shower head
Outdoor custom granite bar
Outdoor dining on Top Deck
1st Floor - Floor Plan
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 11, 2013