Simple, Elegant and Convenient; Excellent Value!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spacious rooms warm, light, serene and beautifully finished.
• 2 spacious bedrooms (queen beds) with large wardrobes.
• Very large living room plus sunny, private, outdoor patio,
• Full 4 piece bathroom plus separate powder room. Walk in shower.
• Bright, open and well-equipped kitchen, dining, conservatory.
• Full laundry.
• Integral garage. Additional off street parking.
• Flat, wheel-chair accessible entry.
Wireless internet. Local phone calls included.
Suitable for 2 couples or 2 singles.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Hawkes Bay is the foodbowl of New Zealand with delicious local meats, fish, seafood and vegetables; as well it is a famous wine producing area. There are 160km of walking and cycling trails to see river, estuary, ocean and wetlands as well as cafes, museums, galleries. A gannet colony, aquarium with penguins, horse trekking, farm experience. Several golf course including world class Cape Kidnappers. Mountain biking, white water, sailing, fishing, hunting and hiking adventures. Napier has extensive art deco architecture, many art galleries and a terrific museum. Ahuriri is a trendy village/marina and restaurant/night life area. Day trips to arboretum, gardens etc....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hawkes Bay Airport at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Bus station at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 50 S to Wellington, N to Auckland at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Various beaches along 20km of waterfront trails at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Napier CBD, Ahuriri Village at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Ruapehu, Whakapapa, Turoa at 280 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Maeranui, Napier, Cape Kidnappers at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Napier CBD, Ahuriri Village at 0.5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Born and raised near Christchurch, I have lived most of my adult life in Canada. With family in Hawkes Bay the dry, warm weather year round, easy lifestyle, and beauty, the area has great appeal and now I live here as much as practical!
Why the Owner Chose Napier:
I have a passion to travel off the beaten track and experience local culture; and I want comfortable, easy and modern accommodation that is not too expensive (there are other things to spend money on!).
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, location, location. So convenient to walk, bike for everything including restaurants, galleries, museum, shops, movies, beaches, mini golf, planetarium, aquarium etc. Quiet and very central.
- Primary: +1 250 244 1936
- Secondary: +64 4 280 7468
- Tertiary: +1 416 410 7116
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
easy access, private, quiet
Take a breath!
sleep well until the morning rays show up (and they do every day!)
let's cook, talk, eat and hang out!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013