VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Luna 102 is a true beachfront property with beautiful unobstructed ocean views from every room. Upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury corner unit. The kitchen features granite counter-tops and new GE stainless steel appliances; the laundry room is equipped with a new washer and dryer. The master bedroom has a king-size bed; the 2nd bedroom has two full-size beds. Both the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom feature remodeled baths with travertine tile and rainfall showers. All rooms have direct access to the spacious patio equipped with a gas grill, outdoor dining table, and lounge chairs.
Take advantage of this beautiful oceanfront location today.
High Season Jan 28 - Apr 30, 2015 3 night min stay
Low Season May 1 - Sep 30, 2015 3 night min stay
High Season Oct 1 - Dec 20, 2015 3 night min stay
Christmas/New Years Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2016 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
20% deposit due upon reservation. Remaining 80% due one month prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.