Private Heated Pool - Lovely Mountain Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oro Valley house description
An oasis home just right for you! Beautiful contemporary stucco home in Oro Valley (northwest of downtown Tucson) within five minutes of five great golf courses, with shopping, restaurants, and activities galore nearby. Located on quiet cul-de-sac.
Enjoy the privacy of your own backyard with heated pool backed up to an open arroyo with magnificent sunset views of Pusch Ridge.
With delightfully decorated open living space and high ceilings, this contemporary 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home has a special, spacious feeling.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full baths
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Other Amenities: * Large master bedroom with king bed, flat screen TV, cable, adjoining bathroom and private entrance to pool * Well appointed second bedroom with queen bed and TV and DVD player * Third bedroom/study with queen pull-out couch - an office by day and a bedroom at night * Lots of closet space throughout * Fully equipped modern kitchen with all utensils, small electric appliances, dishwasher, microwave, stove-top oven, ice-maker, and breakfast bar * Elegant dining area with seating for eight * High speed cable internet hookup. * Living room featuring flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, and stereo system with CD and tape player * Stone patio with comfortable furniture and table seating for eight. Large gas grill * Exquisite linens and bedding. Quality towels for pool and bath provided....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Small Game
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
We thoroughly enjoyed our month in Oro Valley. The house was very comfortable, roomy, well kept with a lovely patio and pool area. The mountain views were gorgeous and we enjoyed having the arroyo behind the house for privacy and walking. Lots of birds to watch as well. The weather was perfect and there were many interesting things to see and do in the area. We would definitely come back to this location in the future.
- Guest Millers (Northern Michigan)
- Date of stay 03/01/14
- Review Submitted 04/03/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing.
Oasis in the Desert
Oasis in the Desert
This house is well furnished and relaxing, with beautiful backyard views of the mountains (beyond the pool!). It's close to supermarkets, restaurants and services like the post office and YMCA, and the neighborhood is lively---yet you do feel like you're out in the desert, which presumably is why you came here. The owners' representative and the owners themselves were quite helpful answering questions. Recommended!
- Guest Rhode Island refugee (Westerly, RI)
- Date of stay 01/15/14
- Review Submitted 02/10/14
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, people with disabilities, families with young children, sightseeing.
A relaxing Oasis
A relaxing Oasis
What a beautiful home. My family and I had a wonderful visit. We had pleanty of room to relax and got to swim and relax on the patio every day. The kitchen was a delight to cook in. As a bonus we stayed durning the 4th of July and we could look out from the patio and see several different fireworks shows. On a short notice Carol made it an easy transaction to accomodate our vacation. Just a really great experience.
- Guest Kandi (Sierra Vista, AZ USA)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/12/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing, girls getaway.
Oro Valley Home
Oro Valley Home
We have stayed in Oro Valley during March four of the last five years. This home was certainly the best option of these places. It was well equipped and comfortable in a pleasant neighborhood. The views of the mountain from the patio and pool are simply outstanding. Another asset is that there is plenty of room between the nearby homes. We have always enjoyed Oro Valley due its proximity to golf courses, restaurants, hiking and necesary stores. Also, the real estate agent was very helpful and prompt in dealing with a problem with the TV Would certainly recommend highly.
- Guest John (Illinois)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
The home was as advertised. We had a wonderful time. We would recommend it for anyone. You'll enjoy your stay. The views are gorgeous. One of the best parts are the neighbors. They made us feel very welcome. They invited us over and we thoroughly enjoyed their company. We would come again. It is very homey and the pool was nice and warm. Thank you for a great vacation!!
- Guest Gar (Douglas, WY)
- Date of stay 01/03/13
- Review Submitted 02/26/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, romantic getaway, people with disabilities.
Jan-Mar: $3500/mo Apr: $3000/mo May: $900/wk*, $1900/mo Jun-Aug: $650/wk* Sep-Nov: $850/wk*, $2300/mo Dec: $2900/mo (Christmas week only $1500) Cleaning fee: $150 Damage deposit: $500 Utility cap: $350/mo *May-Nov weekly rentals add $100/wk utility fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport at 23 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 11 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Noble Hops Gastropub at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Lemmon at 52 Miles
- Nearest Golf: El Conquistador Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Harvest Restaurant at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: (907)223-8724
- Secondary: (907)770-3530
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.