Beautiful Sandoval Community Condo in Sw Florida Location.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandoval condo description
This fully furnished 2nd floor condo with large master bath and walk-in closet, guest bedroom with private bath and a third bedroom with sofa sleeper allows comfort and space for you and your guests. Eating options include large dining room, kitchen eating nook or counter with bar stools. Kitchen is complete with dishes and cooking utensils. Our home away from home is located in a beautiful gated community with only minutes from swimming pools and a community center which includes a fitness center, another large lagoon pool with water slide and courts for tennis, pickle ball, volleyball, basketball, bocce ball, etc.
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 8:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Enjoy a variety of fine dining and family restaurants in Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Naples, Bonita Beach and Sanibel Island. Sanibel offers great shelling, shopping as well as the Ding Darling Nature Preserve. Enjoy Broadway shows at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center, or visit the historic homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, golfing, gator watching or just relaxing on the lanai in this beautiful gated community. If you want to stay right here in your Home Away From Home, you will enjoy the swimming pools, tennis courts, exercise facility or the many activities at our community center. We hope your stay will be one memorable moment after another and you will look to return here for the next year....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2 month minimum stay $2300.00/month (US) November thru April $1500.00/month (US) May thru October 11% Florida rental tax plus $125 cleaning fee Cash or certified funds prepaid $200.00 HOA application fees(non refundable if not accepted by HOA) Refundable $1,000 damage deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: We purchased this condo prior to its construction. We have used it seasonally for the last 4 years and have now purchased a home nearby in this wonderful gated community. We have furnished it and taken care of it ourselves for the past 5 years.
Why the Owner Chose Sandoval:
We chose this community after vacationing in SW Florida for several years. It is the perfect location with only a short drive from the airport. We enjoy the recreation and events of the area as well as all the amenities available when we choose to stay right here at home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
SW Florida offers the perfect climate with sunshine year round for beaching, fishing, kayaking, shelling or just talking a beautiful walk day or night.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
studio with sleeper sofa/3rd BR
The street where we live. Somerville Loop in Sandoval
Large double vanity in master bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013