Mountain View Townhome - Hike, Bike, Snowshoe & Cross Country Ski!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Want that ultimate Colorado mountain vacation, where you’re located right in the middle of everything and can practically ski out your back door?
Look no further – This amazing 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse in Frisco is perfectly situated so you can have access to a seemingly endless amount of outdoor activities. The home comes equipped with everything you'd need in your home away from home, including a first-class entertainment system with a flat-screen TV, laundry facilities with a washer and dryer, and a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen for your use. Not only does this home have a peaceful, quiet location, it’s only 5 blocks away from the hottest part of Frisco’s main street, which boasts over 35 bars and restaurants, so have the best of both worlds! Enjoy world-class hiking trails as near as 2 blocks outside your door as well as close proximity to Lake Dillon for boating, fishing, and outstanding views.
You’ll find that this home is also right by several of Colorado’s finest ski resorts, including Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, and Copper Mountain. You’re also a few blocks from the cross-country recreation path that connects Breckenridge to Avon (in the summer, enjoy this path for biking!). Whether you want to hike, bike, snowshoe, ski, fish, boat, raft, pan for gold, or just relax and shop, Frisco is the perfect place to stay if you want to experience the best of the area.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include flat-panel TV, DVD player, blu-ray player, Xbox, video games, board games, wood fireplace and firewood, linens, towels, hair dryer, laundry facilities with washer/dryer, laundry soap, iron/board, ceiling fans, wireless internet connection, balcony, gas grill, and full kitchen equipped with an electric stove, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, pots/pans, toaster, ice maker, coffee maker, water purifier, and spices
- Outstanding location - Minutes from downtown Frisco, world-class ski resorts and hiking trails, and practically ski out your back door!
- Butterhorn Bakery & Cafe - Known for their amazing 'pre-ski' pasteries!
- Prost - Fine German beers and sausages!
- The Boatyard Pizzeria & Grill - Fabulous pizzas, obviously
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Closet, Dresser, TV
- Bedroom 2: Full/Twin Bunk bed, Closet
- A sofa sleeper sleeps 2 additional people
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No garage access
- 3pm Check-In/11am Check-Out
- 3 story
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Master bedroom
- 1 queen
- Bedroom 2
- 1 double, 1 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Rock Climbing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct 29 '12 - Dec 13 '12.....$295/night Dec 14 '12 - Apr 7 '13.....$375/night Apr 8 '13 - Dec 13 '13.....$295/night Dec 14 '13 - Feb 28 '14.....$375/night $180 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee 2.35% Lodging Tax + 7.775% Sales Tax 3 Night Minimum Stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
2BR/2BA Townhome in Frisco, CO - Evolve Vacation Rental Network
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013