VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Tranquility in a luxurious setting: Located in a peaceful & private area of the island, this fabulous direct bayfront 3Bed/3Bath, 3-story Key West-style home includes beautiful views of Lemon Bay from every room, and the beach is just a short walk across the road. I don't mean to be bragging, but I know you'll enjoy our home as much as we do. Our home comes with upscale, tasteful, and comfortable furnishings.
The Main living level includes an open floor plan for enjoying time together with family & friends. It includes high ceilings, a lovely sizeable kitchen with a breakfast bar, and a large screened lanai with a wet bar and gas grill overlooking the heated pool and the bay. The top floor bonus-room has two sleeper sofas and a deck also with a gorgeous view of Lemon Bay. The bottom floor can be used as a separate 'in-law' apartment or as an additional bedroom, bathroom, and living area.
The large swimming pool area, located just off of the additional living suite, is great for entertaining guests, or for a peaceful swim, and includes another grill. The boatdock offers quick and easy boating access to the Inter-coastal Waterway and Lemon Bay. This area is well-known for it's excellent fishing - redfish, trout, snook, or Tarpon, to name just a few. Or you may enjoy kayaking to catch sight of a pod of manatees or dolphins.
Access to the Gulf of Mexico is just a short walk across the road, where you can find loads of seashells and fossilized sharks' teeth on the beach. If you're lucky you may catch sight of dolphins playfully jumping. This is a fantastic island retreat for the entire family!
There are nice restaurants nearby, grocery stores within a short drive, and plenty of shopping areas. The Olde Englewood Village is home to a weekly Farmer's Market, antique shops, local artist shops, and Lemon Bay Playhouse. Sarasota and Fort Myers are nice day-trips from here. Orlando is about a 2 & 1/2 hour drive from here.
February - April Feb 1 - Apr 30, 2015 7 night min stay
May - Nov 2015 May 1 - Nov 30, 2015 7 night min stay
Dec - April 2016 Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2016 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Departure Cleaning fee$175 + tax
25% of the total bill is due at reserving the home; the remaining 75% is due at least 2 months prior to the scheduled arrival date. Rates increased for holiday weeks and for more than 6 people.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.