Sea Rise Condo** Closest Building to the Beach**Renovation Complete**
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stunning one bedroom, 1.5 bath condo on 3rd floor of the popular Sea Rise complex in the Jupiter Ocean and Racquet Club (JORC). We have just completed a total renovation with brand new kitchen, all new appliances, tile throughout living area, updated bath's, brand new furniture throughout. Screen door on front door allows cool ocean cross breeze through the condo. Walk to one of the most beautiful beaches a half a block away. The F building is ideally located across from the pool and closest to the beach. The condo is outfitted with everything you will need to make your stay stress free and enjoyable.
- On floor 3
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Updated bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Away From It All
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan, Feb, March, April .... $3,000.00 per month May to Oct ....$1,700 per month Nov & Dec ...$2,400 per month $500 refundable security deposit to secure reservation $100 application fee paid directly to JORC $250.00 non refundable pet deposit, One dog under 35 pounds with $250 non refundab Paypal accepted
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: West palm Beach International Airport at 20 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I have been vacationing in Jupiter, FL for over 30 years and I'm so happy to finally own a condo so close to the beach. I am renovating and furnishing this place for myself and my families personal enjoyment (when it is not rented). It will have a calm, beach cottage feel and the best part is I can bring my pug Bruiser to the beach! I hope you enjoy our beach cottage as much as we will.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
- Two miles north of the Juno Pier - 20 minutes from Palm Beach InternationalAirport - 30 minutes from Palm Beach Island - Shop at the Gardens Mall , where you will find flagship stores for Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Saks to name a few. - Jupiter offers paddle board rentals, kayak rentals, bicycle rentals, boat rentals, all within a two mile radius of your vacation home. Family related activities: - The Rapids Water Park - Lion Country Safari - Loggerhead Marine Life Center - Disney, Universal and Seaworld are just 2.5 hours drive north - Miami Beach is just 1 hour drive south. - The Abacoa Golf Club is a beautiful course that is open to the public, and only 4 miles from your vacation home -Roger Dean Stadium -- the only stadium in Florida to host two Major League Baseball teams annually for spring training: the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, with daily games throughout the month of March. The rest of the year, enjoy minor league games. Visit their website below for game schedules.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large screened lanai
Beautiful view over the tree's from your private screened lanai.
One of the most beautiful beaches ever!
Enjoy your morning coffee watching the sunrise.
Holidays in Jupiter!
View from kitchen
Sunset view from the screened lanai.
Searise pool across from condo.
Gorgeous beach half block away
Take your dog for a walk on the great "dog friendly" beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013