Private Suite in Ucluelet - Your West Coast Home Away from Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ucluelet apartment description
Your West Coast home away from home! Spacious, with bright, natural light, Arbutus Guest Suite’s private one bedroom suite is located at the end of the Ucluelet peninsula near the Amphitrite Lighthouse.
Enjoy the comforts of home in our fully contained suite with a living and dining room, one bedroom (with queen size bed), full bathroom, private entrance, private deck, BBQ, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and off-street parking. The fully equipped kitchen includes full size refrigerator, stove and microwave. We’ve also got the coffee pot, toaster, kettle, pots and pans and dishes; everything you need to whip up a quick breakfast before setting out for the day or creating a dinner feast after a fun filled day at the beach.
Fall asleep listening to the rhythmic sound of the waves out your window reminding you that you’re just steps away from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your morning coffee on your private deck and watch the bald eagles soaring to and from their nest while smelling the morning mist lingering through the trees.
Arbutus Guest Suite is located a short walk from the start of the Wild Pacific Trail, Terrace Beach and Amphitrite Point Lighthouse in Ucluelet. We are a 15 minute drive to Pacific Rim National Park and 35 minutes to Tofino.
We look forward to having you share your west coast adventure with us here at Arbutus Guest Suite!
- 900 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 5
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Ucluelet sits on the edge of it all. Visitors can enjoy our famous Wild Pacific Trail walking by Amphitrite Point Lighthouse and many vantage points of the rugged west coast perfect for sunsets, daily walks and storm watching; ideal for any aged hiker. The first section of this trail starts just down the road from our vacation rental. Ucluelet lies between two phases of Pacific Rim National Park; Barkley Sound and Long Beach both offer beautiful landscapes and sandy beaches. Perfect for surfing, sand castle building, wave jumping, kayaking, whale watching, paddle boarding, fishing and much more. Ucluelet opened it's very own Aquarium this year and is stunning to locals and visitors of all ages. Very hands on and informative, a must see/do. On your way to Ucluelet be sure to check out Cathedral Grove (MacMillan Provincial Park) between Nanaimo and Port Alberni and watch for beautiful Kennedy Lake on your right hand side when driving to Ucluelet from Port Alberni. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
great property and great hosts
great property and great hosts
we really enjoyed our 3 nights in Ucluelet, great location near the Wild Pacific Trail, our 2 bedroom rental was clean, bright, well equipped and the hosts were a thoughtful, delightful couple.
- Guest kay M.
- Date of stay 09/20/13
- Review Submitted 10/04/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children.
1 bedroom suite starting at $100/night $500/week Sept 16 - May 14 1 bedroom suite starting at $165/night $1000/week May 15 - Sept 14 2 bedroom suite starting at $130/night $700/week Sept 16 - May 14 2 bedroom suite starting at $195/night $1180/week May 15 - Sept 14 Longer stays welcome - Please inquire Rates include tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tofino Airport at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Departure Bay, Nanaimo at 250 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Terrace Beach at Ucluelet
- Nearest Barpub: Ucluelet at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mt Washington at 250 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Long Beach Golf Course at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Ucluelet at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I have lived in Ucluelet for all of my life. I tried to leave but this place just draws you to stay. So after post secondary education I decided to replant the roots that I had here to raise my own family and build my own amazing life on the West Coast. We love where we live, we can here the ocean from our bedroom as it lulls us to sleep and go to the beach any day. Walk the Wild Pacific Trail just a few hundred meters away or watch soaring eagles form our deck. Come and see what makes this our home!
Why the Owner Chose Ucluelet:
One of the only suites in Ucluelet with a full kitchen.
- Primary: 2507267746
- Secondary: +1 866-218-9993 TF in North America
- Tertiary: 250-726-6936 cell
Arbutus Guest Suite
Treed View from Deck
Full Private Kitchen
Amphitrite Point Light House - Short walk
Wild Pacific Trail - Lighthouse Loop
The name Ucluelet comes for a First Nations word meaning 'Safe Harbour'
Playing in Barkley Sound
Deck - Now has BBQ
Famous Wild Pacific Trail - short walk
Rugged West Coast
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013