Apartment Hotel in the Heart of Vancouver's West End
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West End hotel description
Times Square Suites wants to be your home away from home. We have multiple fully furnished One Bedroom Suites available.
All of our suites feature a bedroom with a queen bed and TV, full kitchen with tableware and cookware, washer/dryer, stand-up balcony off living area, TV, Stereo, DVD in living room, one bathroom with tub/shower combination.
- 530 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Smoking Allowed:
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Roller Blading
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Vancouver’s West End is a quiet, yet vibrant, neighborhood only moments away from Vancouver’s downtown core. The West End has something to offer everyone: beautiful scenery, trendy shopping, delicious restaurants, and plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy. The top activities that we recommend to all our guests are: a trip around the Stanley Park Seawall, venture up to Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge and be sure to stop by the Vancouver Aquarium. As for restaurants, there are over 40 restaurants and cafes within a four block radius. Some are popular for a glass of wine with tapas and others who provide home style restaurant dining or delivery to the door. We are home to Tavola, Nook, Lanna Thai, Starbucks and Dominos Pizza....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Aug 30
1 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change. 15.45% Taxes will be added to all stays (GST, PST & Room Tax).
Cancellations must be provided in WRITING, either by email or fax. 48 Hours notice prior to arrival is required in order to avoid a penalty charge of 1 night plus taxes.
7 nights notice prior to arrival for long term 30 nights or more reservations is required in order to avoid a penalty charge of 7 nights.
- Tax Rate 15.45%
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International Airport at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal at 19 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Pacific Central Train Station at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: English Bay at 1.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Grouse Mountain at 11 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Stanley Park Pitch and Putt at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Tavola at West End
Year Purchased: 1995
- Primary: 6046842223
- Secondary: +1 8776842223
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our building, the the corner of Robson and Denman Streets.
Living room, with balcony.
Kitchen and dining area.
Bike Coal Harbour.
Living room and kitchen
Living room and bedroom.
Kitchen and washer/ dryer.
Visit English Bay and Sunset Beach just a 10 minute walk.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
1 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.