Sanctuary of Sun, Water and Relaxation
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Country Club Shores house description
Beautiful Sarasota Bay views, canal front - 4 lots in from bay! Walk to private white sand beach, 3 minutes from shopping and restaurants of St. Armand’s Circle. This spacious, beautifully decorated home has 12’ ceilings; 4 bedrooms, 3 baths; kitchen with stainless appliances; large, open family room; dining nook with aquarium window overlooking heated pool. The dining room french doors open to beautiful southern exposure; living room doors open to patio and pool. Main floor, private master suite with adjoining office overlooking canal and pool area. 40 foot boat dock. Quiet street location is perfect for families or folks wanting to get away to paradise. Utilities, cable TV, and Wi-Fi included. Minimum 30 day rentals.
- 3250 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- brand new high quality mattresses in every bedroom.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Porch / Veranda:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- 3 minutes from the famed St. Armand's Circle with shopping, restaurants, art galleries, ice cream shops and cafes. 4 minutes to the Mote Aquarium. Walk or bike to deeded access private Longboat Key beach. 8 min. to downtown Sarasota- including 'Marina Jack' marina and restaurant, historic Main Street shops and restaurants, plus easy access to Hwy 41/Tamiami Trail medical facilities, businesses, retail shops and restaurants. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$9000/mo 12/1 - 4/31 $6000/mo 5/1 - 11/30 Minimum 30 day rental Rental rates include utilities, cable TV, wireless internet and cleaning fees. Credit card payments require that renter have an active Paypal account tied to a personal checking account.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota / Bradenton Airport (SRQ) at 8.3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 41 (Tamiami Trail) at 2.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Longboat Key Beach - Siesta Key Beach - Lido Beach at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dry Dock Restaurant at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Longboat Key Country Club at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Dry Dock Restaurant at 0.3 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.