Spacious, Canal Front Home (2/2) in Gulf Harbors
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
New Port Richey house description
Great place to winter in upscale community of Gulf Habors. Included in rental is access to private beach located just a short drive. Private Beach has cabannas and grills, bathroom and showers and the most beautiful sunsets next to Key West.
The home features a master suite with new king-sized bed, bath and shower, as well as walk in closet. Guest room has Queen bed and large closet.
Open floor plan connects large living room to dining, kitchen and large screened porch with 3-section sliding glass door.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all utensils, pots, pans, etc.
Living room features two ceiling fans, couch and matching love seat and entertainment center with cable and wifi.
Home features a like-new 30-foot floating dock and deep water canal. In addition, pontoon and sailboat rentals are available just two minutes away for fishing, barrier island exploring and shelling.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Each bedroom contains a large dresser and closet.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Porch / Veranda
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Gambling Casinos
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Located in deep-water canal front community with large floating dock. Two minutes from boat rental and access to beautiful Anclote Key and large sandbar. Within 40 minutes you are in Tampa, home of the Tampa Bay Bucs and spring training for the New York Yankees. Busch Gardens Theme Park and Adventure Island are a short 45 minute car ride away. In addition to private beach access within Gulf Harbors, there are 5 public beaches within less than 45 minutes. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and all of its theme parks including Disney World. You are minutes away from local restaurants, chain restaurants, fast food, grocery stores and all the shopping you would ever want. Just bring your personal possessions. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Deep water canal front
Deep water canal front
Great place anything else in the district is a lot more money,cozy and clean. We would go back but are looking to buy,
- Guest Peter G.
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/07/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Great guests. We wish you were coming back as well. Owner
$1,900 per month (plus 9% sales tax) from December through April. Minimum of three month rental. $500 deposit required. Pet Deposit required if own pets.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 19 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Gulf Harbors Private Beach at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Tallahassee couple purchased this home as a weekend get away. Love it.
Why the Owner Chose New Port Richey:
Purchased this property because of it's great amenities, including dock and private beach. Love going to Anclote Key and sandbar.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Very relaxing atmosphere and very friendly people. Home has tile floors throughout so it is low maintenance. Screened porch overlooking dock and canal is to die for. That's where we spend most of our days, especially mornings and evenings.
- Primary: 850-545-5672
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from back porch and floating dock
Back screened porch
Dining room, will seat 6.
Sunset at Private Beach
Looking down canal
Maytag Washer and Dryer
View from living room, through Dining Room to back screened porch.
King-sized bed in Master
Queen bed in guest room
Master bath and closet
Front of house
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.