Casa Marilu III...Spectacular Ocean Front Luxury Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Puerto Vallarta Properties villa description
Arrive to serenity or excitement...the choice is yours!
Casa Marilu III is a 6,500 sq. ft, four bedroom luxury villa, on the water's edge in the exclusive hotel zone, 10 minutes south of downtown Puerto Vallarta. The villa is located between the Presidente Hotel and La Jolla de Mismaloya Resort and Spa. The sweeping ocean views from just about every corner of the villa are truly spectacular. With unobstructed views from the north to the south with the beautiful rocks of Los Arcos as the centerpiece.
DESIGN: The look is clean and unobstructed, with few walls, lots of dramatic open spaces, skylights and an interior garden. The villa is truly an architectural masterpiece! Large glass doors, usually left open, lead to a large sunny and partly covered terrace, a heated infinity pool that is spectacularly perched over the surf below and an outdoor dining area and bar.
BEDROOMS: With 4 bedrooms, the villa comfortably sleeps eight. The magnificent penthouse covers the entire top floor with panoramic ocean views and a private bath and shower overlooking the surf below. The other 2 bedrooms also have private baths and terraces with ocean views. The fourth bedroom has a private bath and terrace, overlooking an interior garden.
STAFF: The staff at Casa Marilu III can help you realize your most rewarding vacation days. From stirring up some tasty drinks and arranging activities for you to enjoy, the staff at Casa Marilu III caters to your personal taste and desires. Casa Marilu III features an English speaking concierge, maid and cook who will greet you with smiles as warm as the Mexican sunshine.
- 6500 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
- With 4 bedrooms, the villa comfortably sleeps eight. The magnificent penthouse covers the entire top floor with panoramic ocean views and a private bath and shower overlooking the surf below. The other 2 bedrooms also have private baths and terraces with ocean views. The fourth bedroom has a private bath and terrace, overlooking an interior garden. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 10
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- A maid comes in every day to help out. Our houseman is a great bartender and our chef will work with you every day to prepare the food, just as you like it. Our chef will prepare 2 meals a day for you. Just let him know what you will like…you can easily change the menu at your will. Our houseman will ask you for food and drink money to go shopping and will return all the receipts the same day for your review. We ask that you please settle your food bill daily with him. This avoids complications....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
The sweeping ocean views from just about every corner of the villa are truly spectacular. With unobstructive views from the north to the south with the beautiful rocks of Los Arcos as the center piece. ...moreless
- Mountain View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Some favorite activities: - all very close to Casa Marilu III are: 1. The “villa” beach, a 3 minute walk – for good swimmers 2. Mismaloya beach, a mile away – a great walk – lounge, snorkel, parachute ride, kayaks, food on the beach 3. Walk to the top of the hill behind the villa – head towards Mismaloya beach (south), turn left at the entrance to the village, in front on the hotel la Jolla de Mismaloya. 4. Walk to the quaint village at Mismaloya, or take a short 15 minute drive to the two riverside cascade-pools and famous restaurants (“Chino’s” and “Eden”) 5. Walk to the “Night of the Iguana” movie sets, on the south side of Mismaloya Bay. There’s a nice restaurant there too. 6. Horseback up the river, into the jungle at Mismaloya. 7. Dinner/lunch at the la Jolla de Mismaloya luxury hotel on the beach, or at the old movie set, or at “Tony’s” in the village of Mismaloya. Also try the restaurant at the Hotel Casa Iguana at the entrance to the village of Mismaloya. 8. Rent a small “panga” boat to visit Los Arcos, those huge rocks in front of the villa, or head to nearby Quimixto, Majahuitas or Las Animas beaches. These are all great beaches, with food and very good snorkeling as well. The “pangas” are 15-ft open fishing outboards and can be easily hired for an hour or the day at Mismaloya beach. 9. Vallarta has 7 great 18 hole golf courses, lots of tennis, whale watching, fishing, hiking for height active. 10. There are great running and hiking trails into the mountains. These mountains can reach an elevation of about 1800 feet. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best Vacation Ever!Guest comment entered by owner
Best Vacation Ever!
The house was beautiful and the staff were amazing! I stayed at Casa Marilu with my family that included 2 children. We all agreed that it was the best vacation ever! Cesar took great care of all of us but especially the kids. They loved having drinks and snacks brought to them while in the pool. He made it so much fun for them and for us! Can't wait to return in the winter!
- Guest JM
- Date of stay 06/19/12
- Review Submitted 07/26/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 27
7 night min stay
Dec 28 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
Please note...for those booking holiday weeks. The staff is off Christmas Day and New Year's Day. If you would like for the staff to work either of these days there is an additional fee of $300.00 due (to work both Christmas and New Year's day is $600.00). Thank you.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta at 13 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mismaloya Beach at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: My family and I once vacationed at Casa Marilu III as guests. We loved it so much we decided to purchase the villa. What we love most about the villa is how it is wedged into the coast of the Pacific with a sandy beach on one side and a tropical mountain jungle on the other. Our family likes to take advantage of all the hiking and water sports available in the Mismaloya area. We welcome you to the villa and hope you have a great vacation. It is our intent that every family that stays at Casa Marilu has as great as time as we do!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013