Lake Bomoseen Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crystal Beach house description
Newly constructed house on Lake Bomoseen. One bedroom with a large sleeping loft. Fantastic views of the lake and the mountains behind. Open floor design with lots of natural wood. Walk in shower.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Downstairs bathroom has fully tiled walk in shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- The house is located within 30 minutes of a sizable Vermont city and nestled in a small Vermont town. It holds history from the Revolutionary War. Located on the largest lake within the Vermont borders with many summertime activities close by. Lake Bomoseen is known for its fishing. Kayaking is very popular, having the property just a mile away from a classified wetland which is easily accessible.It is within 25 miles of some of the best skiing in the east....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lake Bomoseen Cabin
Lake Bomoseen Cabin
We had a great time. The cabin was so clean and enjoyable. The kids had lots to do, even when it rained (board games, cable, internet,..) This end of the lake tends to be a little shallow and very weedy. So it's not good for swimming but great for using the canoe and fishing. Nice and quiet because the motor boats don't come past the bridge. Crystal Beach is just around the corner so the kids swam there. Over all, we couldn't have asked for a better rental. We're already thinking about reserving for next year.
- Guest csc alumni (wrentham, ma)
- Date of stay 07/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/29/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
May 15 - Aug 14
7 night min stay
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Burlington International at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Orwell, VT at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Rutland, VT at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 4 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Crystal Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Fish Tail at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Pico/Killington at 25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Prospect Point at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lake House at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Anxious to share the Vermont experience with you!
Why the Owner Chose Crystal Beach:
This is a brand new home built be a master craftsman. A true labor of love.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The best benefit is being on the lake, but close enough to amenities.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Newly built lake cottage with easy access.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.