15% Off Nov Dates!! Spacious Beach House, Steps to Beach; Pool, Large Decks!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Homes, Beachside house description
4 full baths
Approx 2342 Square Feet +/-
This wonderfully comfortable Orange Beach home is the perfect spot for your family vacation or couples getaway!!! The spacious decks provide plenty of room for relaxing conversation while enjoying gulf beach views and breezes! Inside you will find all of the comforts you demand from a vacation home from upgraded appointments to luxurious high count sheets, bedding, and plush towels!
Here are the many special features of 'Lazy Days Beach Cottage':
* Large sized tiled flooring throughout living areas and baths
* Spacious living room with clean, new furniture, large flat screen HDTV, stereo with surround sound, DVD, and plenty of comfortable seating!
* Oversized kitchen fully stocked with kitchen utensils, pots, pans, bakeware, dishes, etc.
* All new stainless steel appliances, including: fridge with ice maker and water dispenser; large oven and microwave, dishwasher, and ice maker.
* Kitchen bar is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with seating for eight.
* Large dining room table tucked away in the open great room for a little more privacy and seating for eight.
* Main level features two guest rooms that share a semi-private bath
* Guest Room 1: access to semi private bath, queen sized bed, large flat screen HDTV, all new furniture, bedding, large closet.
* Guest Room 2: Queen sized bed, large flat screen HDTV, all new furniture, bedding, large closet.
* Upstairs level has three more bedrooms.
* Guest Bedroom 3: Perfect kids room! Day bed with trundle, entertainment center with Wii console, Wii controls, Wii games, large closet, and larfe flat screen HDTV. Full bath found in hallway just outside of this bedroom.
* Guest Bedroom 4: King sized bed, all new furniture, bedding, large flat screen HDTV, gulf views! Full bath found in hallway just outside of this bedroom.
* Master Suite: Very spacious with king sized bed, double french doors accessing the very large deck with gulf views! Deck features comfortable seating arrangement with two oversized chairs, love seat, and coffee table. Master bath features double vanity, walk-in shower, jetted tub.
* An extra full and private bath is found on the ground level of the home with additional storage room for sand toys.
* Home features two entries, walk up the stairs to main level deck and enter there or enter underneath the house via covered stairway.
* Ample parking under house, in front of house, and guest parking for community available.
* Large grassy areas located behind and around house - perfect for afternoon horseshoes, bocce ball, hide and seek, and more!
* Brand new gas grill for guests to use located in the carport area
Beachside Community features:
* Private and gated gulf front subdivision in Orange Beach - 16 homes share over 400'+ of beach!
* Boardwalk to the beach with shower area to wash off sand
* Extra large gazebo - perfect gathering spot for families or great spot for lunch or dinner! Community gas grills found beside the gazebo area.
* Large pool with plenty of gulf breezes, brand new pool loungers, tables, chairs - and plenty of them!!
* Lighted tennis court
* Wonderful tranquil beach setting that is perfect for families, couples, snowbirds! All just minutes to all of the area's family fun, restaurants, golf, nightlife, concerts, and so much more!!
- 2342 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 10
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Video Games:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Porch / Veranda
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter 2013/2014: Nov 1-Feb 28 $175/n; $750/w; $1650/month Spring 2014: March 1 - May 17: $500/n; $3000/w Summer 2014: May 17 - June 27: $4800/wk (week Minimum Stay) Summer 2014: June 28 - Aug 2: $5500/w (week Minimum Stay) Late Summer 2014: Aug 3 - Aug 27: $500/n; $3000/w Labor Day 2014: Aug 29 - Sept 2: $450/n (3 Night Minimum) Fall 2014: Sept 2 - Oct 31: $350/n; $2200/w
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola Regional Airport at 34 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mobile Bay Ferry @ Fort Morgan at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Gulf Shores - HWY 59/HWY 182 Intersection at 3.9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Beachside is a beach front community! at Homes, Beachside
- Nearest Barpub: Live Bait at 1.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Gulf State Park Golf Course at 3.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Wintzell's Oyster House at 0.9 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Fabulous Canadian Family who love the Alabama Gulf Coast!!
Why Homes, Beachside:
They love the Orange Beach location and the privacy and amenities Beachside offers to owners and guests! Plus, this home is so spacious and comfortable - even better today than when they purchased due to the countless upgrades they have made to the home!!
- Primary: (251) 216-1590
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beachside House # 1, Orange Beach, AL Lazy Days Beach Kottage
Oversized, fully appointed kitchen, with all new SS appliances, bar seats for 8
Guest Bedroom # 1; access to guest bath
Guest Bedroom # 2
Master Bedroom - large flat screen TV here and in all bedrooms
Beautiful sunset view of the beach from deck
Master Bath: double vanity, walk in shower, jetted tub
Entertainment center in guest bed 3: flat screen HDTV, DVD, Wii gaming console
Guest Bathroom 3 - located on ground level of home
Beachside Tennis Courts
Beachside's boardwalk to the beach - just steps from this home!
Spacious, tiled living room with lots of comfy seating, large flat screen HDTV
Large dining room area open to kitchen and living room - seats 8
Guest Bathroom # 1
Master Bedroom opens to extra gulf front deck with lots of seating
More deck seating!
Guest Bedroom 3: Day bed w/trundle; entertainment center with flat screen HDTV
Guest Bathroom 2
Side by Side Washer and Dryer
Beachside community pool and gazebo
Another view of Beachside Pool
Beachside's Beach - soft sugar white sand and warm, turquoise gulf waters await!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013