Beautiful Adirondack Vacation Chalet
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Diamond Point chalet description
The main level of the home boasts an open bright, airy floor plan with an equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, full bath, and laundry room.
The 2nd floor features three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The master bedroom boasts a cozy queen-size bed with windows all around.
The second bedroom has a full size bed while the third bedroom consists of 2 twin beds, 1 bunk bed, and a futon with a door to a second story balcony.
This Vacation Chalet is available for full week, partial week, weekend, or monthly rental and is wonderfully located as well as competitively priced.
We do have long term winter monthly rental available offered as completely furnished with utilities.
There is plenty of room to park 3 cars and 2 boats on a trailer and still have room to play in the yard.
Not many places offer that kind of space but we do.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Plenty of closet space in all 3 bedrooms.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- This gorgeous Adirondack Chalet is ideally located on the border of Diamond Point & Bolton. About 8 minutes from Lake George Village and all the activities and about five minutes from the quaint town of Bolton Landing with it's diverse shops, restaurants, museum, marina's and beaches. If peace and tranquility along with value for your dollar is what you are looking for then our Chalet is the rental for you. We are located on a private road and there are only 4 houses on the road. If you are tired of the crowded and noisy resorts with the small rooms with paper thin walls or just want to experience the peace and tranquility of 'Adirondack Living' don't hesitate to give our well equipped Chalet a try. Known as one of the premier vacation spots in the northeast, Lake George the 'Queen of the Lakes' has delighted many visitors who came to the area to enjoy the mountains and the sparkling waters of the lake. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
An excellent choice for families
An excellent choice for families
My sister-in-law and I rented this cottage for six days with our five children between the ages of 10 to 16. I appreciated the space indoors as well as the play area outside for the kids. The street is quiet and the cottage is well-maintained. The owner responded quickly to my questions (e-mails and one phone call) and was very helpful. I would definitely consider renting this cottage again.
- Guest Isabelle (Quebec)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/26/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Early Season (April & May) $900 per week Opening Season (June) $1000 per week Summer Season (July & August) $1250 per week Indian Summer (September) $900 Fall Season (October & November) $800 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My family and I have vacationed in Lake George several years prior to buying this charming adirondack chalet. We have decided to rent it out to families who love to vacation in Lake George as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Diamond Point:
This property was the perfect location for my family. It is lakeside on a private road. Our home is at the end of the cul de sac with a sports court for the children. Even with a full size sports court there is plenty of yard space as well as a patio with table and chairs.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of our home
Full 1st Floor Bathroom
Right side of the house / sports court
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.