Downtown Steamboat Springs, Family Friendly 5 Bedroom House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Old Town house description
Large 5 bedroom home located downtown within walking distance to Lincoln Ave which offers shopping, dining, nightlife, and activities! The 3 level home has the living, kitchen, and dining all together on the main floor along with a heated 2 car garage. The second floor has 5 bedrooms with 3 1/2 baths that accommodate up to 11 people comfortably. The basement is a kids dream with ping pong table, large television with X-box and cable, and toys for the younger ones. The wrap around front porch is great for hosting guests for dinner with a gas bbq and outdoor seating. There is a residential downtown bus stop just around the corner or down the street. This is a great home to get the family together for a winter ski trip. Home is fully furnished and has a full kitchen stocked with everything you need.
- 3600 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 11-14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 7
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Games
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Located in downtown Steamboat Springs, near the Steamboat Springs ski mountain. Winter activities include alpine skiing, snow boarding, cross country skiing, tubing, horse back riding, horse pulled sled rides, and ice skating at the Howelsen Ice Arena. Summer activities include fly fishing, tubing down the Yampa River, golf, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, swimming, and kayaking. Located 1 mile from the Old Town Hot Springs for outdoor hot springs, water slides, and fitness activities. During the fall, one can big game hunt, fly fish, or bird hunt with local outfitters. About 10 minutes from the famous Strawberry Park Hot Springs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
November 15 thru November 25 at $400 a night. Minimum stay 3 nights. December 22 thru January 2 at $700 a night. Minimum stay 7 nights.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: HDN, Steamboat Springs, Yampa Valley Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 40 at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Old Town Pub at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Steamboat Springs Ski Area at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rolling Stone Golf Course at 4.4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mahogany Grill at 0.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We currently reside in the home. We moved from Montana in 2008. We love Steamboat Springs and want everyone that visits to enjoy the charm and friendliness of the locals along with the fabulous skiing.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Old Town:
Our home is great for a family, family reunion, or couples getaway. With 5 bedrooms, it can accommodate almost anyone. After spending a day on the slopes, one can cook a large family meal in the kitchen for a casual evening or walk to a downtown restaurant for a night out on the town.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
With the 2 car heated garage connected to the home, one can easily pull out for the ski day without clearing off your vehicle of 12' of powder and get to the slopes. Also, with the 5 bedrooms all on the second floor the kids will sleep better while the adults have a night cap on the main level.
- Primary: 970-846-8016
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house and yard
Hallway bathroom for bedroom 3 and 4
Downtown Steamboat Springs
World famous Strawberry Park Hot Springs just ten minutes from this home
Summer mountain biking
Steamboat Balloon Festival
Living area with kitchen in background
Steamboat's famous champagne powder
Walk to Strawberry Park Hot Springs for Apres Ski
Summer tubing the Yampa River in downtown Steamboat
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5+ Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.