Resort-Like 2BR/2BA Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stuart condo description
This condo is entirely on the second floor which is great for privacy and for a breeze. It is tastefully decorated and is complete with linens, beach towels and beach chairs. All you need are you personal items. The ceiling are valuated, so the feeling is spacious. The small, screened patio is just off the living area. It has a table with 2 chairs which is shaded in the morning and a great place to have breakfast. It overlooks the tennis court and gazebo. The kitchen s fully equipped for all cooking needs. Just off the kitchen is a full-size washer and dryer.
The master bedroom with a queen-size bed is very spacious, has a walk-in closet, and has a bathroom with a garden tub and shower. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds. The second bathroom is complete with tub and shower. The garage is just underneath the condo and has a door into the indoor stairway.
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 5
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Pool Table
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tourist Attractions
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Stuart has been called by the locals 'The Best Kept Secret.' Because this condo is literally minutes from about anything, you can thoroughly enjoy all that that Stuart has to offer. I have as yet to find bad food in any restaurant. The selection is endless. Be sure to ask the wait-staff for the local fresh fish catchs. It's an easy drive to the Stuart Beach which is very spacious, great for walking or lounging, and has tons of free parking. You have your choice of theaters: The Lyric or The Barn which are both in downtown. Or, the Sunrise in Fort Pierce, the Karvis in West Palm Beach, or the Maltz in Jupiter are a 30-minute ride. For the sports enthusiast, there are several public golf courses, tennis courts in the complex and nearby, fishing galore, a gym in the complex, a sailing club nearby, the list continues. In the summer months, Sailfish Water Park is less than 5 minutes away. For those who enjoy gambling, The Hard Rock in Fort Lauderdale is a casino loaded with entertainment. Shopping is a joy. Downtown Stuart is one mile away. The mall is on US 1 just 5-10 minutes over the Roosevelt Bridge. The outlets are just to the North in Vero Beach. And, you may not want to miss all the consignment and thrift stores. It seems there's a thrift store for every organization. What a treasure hunt! Just across from the beach, feed and pet the sting rays at the Oceanographic Institute. There's tons to do and explore. Find all the services available at martin.fl.us Check for all the concerts in the park and seasonal festivals. Stuart is out of the high-traffic area. The complex is quiet and resort-like. The sidewalks, lined so well with foliage, make for a pleasant way to take in a morning or evening stroll. Please take an evening to walk the pier under the Roosevelt Bridge in Downtown. It is well lit and still quite romantic. If you want to venture out, is the cities to the south and north but easily accessible to both with I 95 nearby. Disney is an easy 2 1/2-hour drive, easily accomplished as a day trip. Absorbing the sites of Palm Beach is a 35-minute drive. The South Florida Tri-Rail has 2 stations in West Palm Beach. The parking is secure and free. It's a great way to get to any of the southern coastal cities, such as, to spend a day at South Beach or to take a short cruise to the Bahamas. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband & I had a great stay in this lovely condo. The grounds are well kept, with sidewalks for nice strolls. The pool area was especially nice, plenty of lounge chairs & other seating areas. The location is excellent, close to beaches, restaurants & shopping with easy access to those areas. The condo itself is well decorated, quiet & very clean. This was a perfect home for our vacation. The owner was excellent to do business with, very nice person. We would recommend this condo to anyone wanting to stay in Stuart.
- Guest Wicket's Mom (New Carlisle, Ohio)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation in this very comfortable, beautifully decorated, and well-maintained condo. The photos really did not do the property justice, as the unit was larger than they depicted. This was our second visit to Stuart and we hope to eventually purchase a property here. We were particularly impressed with this gated condo community - the quiet surroundings, beautifully-kept grounds, and close proximity to all Stuart has to offer. Our thanks to the owner for helping to make this a wonderful vacation!
- Guest J&B (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/05/13
- Review Submitted 02/28/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Rental rates are $120. US Dollars per night for 2 nights or less. Weekly rate is $700. US Dollars.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: South Florida Tri-Rail in West Palm Beach at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Stuart Public on Hutchinson Island at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Downtown Stuart at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Heritage Ridge at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Downtown Stuart at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: My situation has recently changed. I had planned to move my mother to FL and be there for her. Recently, her condition has deteriorated and the move is not possible. Since I now need to be in PA for her, I have updated my calendar. I grew up near Pittsburgh, PA and even though I love to ski, I do not like driving on snow-covered roads. Life is so easy in the Florida winters. I purchased this condo and decorated it as a second home. It is not a sparsely-equipped rental. If my mother did not require my help, I would be there myself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Why the Owner Chose Stuart:
This property has an ideal location with lots of amenities. The complex is safe, quiet, and gated. You can spend a quiet day at home or at the beach, or a short drive makes activities in easy reach.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I loved this property as soon as I saw it because the setting is lovely.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from patio
Dining area in bay window
View from patio
Pond facing pool and gym
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.