Ashland's Favorite Family Lodging, 1 Block to Theaters!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ashland cottage description
Four charming cottages complete with private parking, each cabin has a full kitchen, cozy living room, dining room, color TV, DVD, WiFi, central heat and air and fireplaces. Each cottage features private garden or patio with gas barbecue. One cottage sleeps 11, one sleeps 8, and two cottages sleep 6 each. Perfect for family reunions or school groups. If you don't need this much room, see VRBO listing #447574 to rent only one cottage.
Just one block to Oregon Shakespeare Festival Theaters, shopping, art galleries and dozens of renowned Ashland restaurants.
- 3100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 31, Beds for 31
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- bathrooms with showers or tubs, two units have 2-person jacuzzis.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Four charming cottages complete with private parking, full kitchen, cozy living room, dining room, color TV, DVD, WiFi, central heat and air and fireplaces. Each cottage features private garden or patio with gas barbecue. One cottage sleeps 11, one sleeps 8, and two cottages sleep 6 each. Rent one or all four for your family or school group. If you don't need this much room, see VRBO listing #447574 to rent only one cottage. Just one block to Oregon Shakespeare Festival Theaters, shopping, art galleries and dozens of renowned Ashland restaurants. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- We're located within a short walk to shopping, fine restaurants, parks, theaters and the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland. Close by are Southern Oregon University Cabaret Theater, Ginger Rogers Theater, Britt Music Festival, Wellsprings Hot Springs, Crater Lake National Park, downhill and cross country skiing at Mt. Shasta, Mt. Ashland, Emigrant Lake, mountain lakes, ScienceWorks, farmers markets, organic food coop, Trader Joes, numerous dance opportunities and events, spiritual teachers, healers, guides, Lithia Park, city swimming pool and water park, guided mountain biking trails and bike and outdoor shops, Rogue River white water rafting, and dozens of world class restaurants. Scenic excursions to over 90 wineries are within an hour's drive of Ashland....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
|Low Season Rate
Nov 1 - Feb 27
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Pets are allowed with prior approval by Constance. There is a $50 non refundable fee for each pet and an additional $150 pet deposit will be refunded if there are no damages or extra cleaning needs. Pets must be cleared by Constance before arrival.
A deposit equal to one night's stay is required prior to your arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
7% city room tax and 1% Oregon lodging tax not included.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Medford, Oregon at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Standing Stone Brewery and Restaurant at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Ashland Ski Resort at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Oak Knoll Golf Course at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chateaulin Restaurant at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1992
About the owner: Oak Street Cottages has been in business since 1992, and I took the helm as manager and part owner in 1995. Since them I've had a wonderful time adding charming touches to the property including climbing roses, picket fences, window boxes, cottage gardens and faux finishing that I personally created in every cottage. Each year I love surprising our guests with something new.
Why the Owner Chose Ashland:
The three original owners bought this property and had Oak Street Cottages built with the vision of having vacation rentals as close as possible to downtown for families and groups. They had a wonderful vision back when vacation rentals were a fairly new concept in Ashland.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We have a unique location and offering in the Ashland Vacation market. We're able to house up to 31 guests in all four cottages. You can park your car in your private spot and walk to virtually everything Ashland has to offer. We specialize in families and groups and have one cottage that is handicap accessible. We even welcome pets with prior approval!
- Primary: 541-890-6462, cell
- Secondary: +1 541-488-3778
- Fax: +1 541-488-4758
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sherwin Cottage -1400 sq. ft. 2-story house sleeps 11.
Sherwin Cottage - old fashioned porch overlooking yard and flower garden.
All units come with full, modern kitchens.
Oak Lawn dining room and full kitchen.
Oak Tower Twin Beds
Oak Hideaway Queen Bedroom
Oak Hideaway bath - tub and shower. Warm colors and fresh fluffy towels.
Sherwin Cottage gazebo, picnic table and gas grill in garden setting.
Oak Tower Dining Room
Oak Hideaway Dining and Living Room
Sherwin Cottage Downstairs Queen
Oak Hideaway patio with gas barbecue and wonderful filtered light.
Oak Tower - Enter a sunny private deck through french doors.
Sherwin Cottage kitchen and dining room - perfect for families and groups.
Oak Lawn Queen Bedroom
Sherwin Cottage cozy upstairs twin.
Oak tower living room with fireplace and french doors to sunny private deck.
Private, off street parking.
Oak Hideaway Living Room, Dining and Kitchen
Oak Tower Queen Bedroom
Sherwin Cottage Upstairs Queen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
8 Bedroom / 6 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.