Great Lakehouse Available for Uf Football Weekends
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Gainesville house description
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2 bedroom 1 bath guesthouse on a lake in Keystone Heights. Fl. Wonderful golf course,walking and biking trails, hunting and fishing all right here. Home has hardwood floors, wonderful open floor plan with deck that wraps around the entire home offering stunning sunset views over the lake. Kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, double door refrigerator, microwave, and stove. It has an eat-in bar open to the dining area. Large Great room with windows across the front for views of the lake and built in bookcases filled with classics. The Master Suite has a king bed,a walk in closet, great views of the lake, master bath with jacuzzi tub. There are two additional bedrooms with a bath between them. One has a queen bed and the other has a full bed.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The main house has three bedrooms. A master with a king bed and master bath. And two additional bedrooms that share a bath. If you would like, in addition to renting the main house, you may rent the Guest House which has two bedrooms and a bath. Please inquire about rates for renting the guest house in addition to the main house. The guest house may not be rented by itself. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Our home is located in a small town 50 miles southwest of Jacksonville, FL and 25 miles from Gainesville, FL , home to the University of Florida and Shands Medical Center. It is 5 miles south of Goldhead State Park where you can enjoy swimming, walking, and extensive biking trails. There are numerous lakes in and around Keystone offering boating, fishing, skiing and swimming. Keystone Golf and Country Club has one of Florida's oldest golf courses which is open to the public. We are centrally located one hour from Jacksonville and the Mayo Clinic and St. Augustine home to beautiful beaches and outlet malls, 2 hours from Orlando and Disney World and outlet malls and 3 hours form the Gulf Coast. So you have all the advantages of living in a small quiet town yet you are close to many tourist attractions....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great lake place!
Great lake place!
I rented this home (plus guest cottage) for extended family to stay in for my daughter's Gainesville wedding. The location was easy to find and amenities just as described. It is a beautiful location with plenty of room for 10 adults to stay! My family especially enjoyed breakfast on the deck. Ann was helpful in every way. I highly recommend this property.
- Guest Tina M.
- Date of stay 12/06/13
- Review Submitted 12/14/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Winter Month $2200 for 1st month $2000 for 2nd month $1800 for 3rd month Weekend and Events considered contact owner for rates Week $1400
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Gainesvillle, FL at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mayport, FL at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Jacksonville, FL at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 21 at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: St. Augustine Beach, FL at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Keystone Golf and Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Johnny's BBQ at 0.5 Miles
About the owner: Home was built by my dad in 1987, with a Southern Living House Plan. Our family has spent many happy holidays and summer vacations here. We live in Jacksonville.
Why the Owner Chose Gainesville:
We grew up skiing and vacationing in Keystone so when my family had the opportunity to buy this property they did. When my dad retired he tore down the existing lake house and built this permanent home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It's in a delightful small town - a little piece of 'Old Florida'. There is a peacefulness that descends on you when you step out of your car and deepens as you sit on the porch and view the sunset. Yet the beach, historic St. Augustine, outlet malls, University of Florida, Shands, Jacksonville and Mayo Clinic are only an hour away! paradise!!
- Primary: 9043871588
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with Eat-In Bar
Dining Area with lake views
Another view of the Great Room with bookcases full of interesting books.
A bedroom with a queen bed.
Bedroom with queen size bed in guest house.
Huge wraparound porch with overlooks the lake.
gorgeous lakefront views!
Master Bedroom which looks out over the lake
Great Room with lake views
A bedroom with a full bed and lake views.
Bedroom with king bed in guesthouse.
spacious driveway - room for your cars and lots of visitors!
lakefront shot of main house.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
5 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.