Your Home in Rome in the Heart of the Ancient City.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Colosseo Foro Romano (Coliseum & Roman Forum) apartment description
We have furnished this large apartment with your every comfort in mind. You will be able to visit the principal monuments of the ancient city easily and return to relax in comfort. The bedroom has a queen size bed. There is a large luminous living room with a comfortable large armchair and a convertible sofa-bed. The bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom and has a tub with shower. The apartment is air conditioned. There is also WiFi, a washer-dryer, and satellite TV.
The building is from 1600 and was once a convent. The apartment is on the 2nd floor (primo piano). The location, although a short walk from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, is on a relatively quiet street, near the famous Basilica of San Clemente and the fortress church of Santi Quattro Coronati. Also, we are close to the marked site where medieval legend holds that Pope Joan gave birth her son when passing by in a procession.
- On floor 2
- 650 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom is large and bright with a tub and shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- We will provide some basic breakfast foods such as milk, bread and jams for your stay. There is a coffee maker and we will provide you with coffee. We can meet you at the airport or bring you there at the end of your stay for an additional charge. Initial and final cleaning are included in the price....moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- We are located in the heart of ancient Rome, a short walk from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. We are across the street from the famous Basilica of San Clemente (built 1100 AD) which lies above the 4th century basilica, a 2nd century Mithraeum and Roman buildings from before the great fire of Nero. All are excavated and can be visited. A must see....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fiumicino at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Metropilitana (subway) at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ostia at 21 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I was born and raised in Rome. I have lived here all my life and love the city very much. I have a daughter and the two of us have dreamed of working together to create a warm welcoming experience for visitors to our apartment, to truly give people what they can think of as their Home in Rome.
Why the Owner Chose Colosseo Foro Romano (Coliseum & Roman Forum):
The wonderful thing about being in a city like Rome is that, if you are in the center, you can walk everywhere easily and enjoy the city as if it were your own living room. So we chose this spot primarily for its incredible location, close to the principal sites, good restaurants and bars, and connected very well by easy bus or subway rides with the rest of the city.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Besides being so close to all the principal ancient Roma sites, this spot really captured our hearts because it is across the street from the incomparable Basilica di San Clemente. Just seeing it from the outside, with its small peaceful little treed square across from our building, gives you a sense of peacefulness in the middle of this bustling city, and to think of the history of this small corner is just inspiring.
- Primary: +39 339 4750682
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +39 06 4513623
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Light and airy large rooms.
Bath off bedroom with tub and shower.
Large living room with comfortable (convertible) sofa and arm chair.
Bedroom with wooden ceilings and decorative fireplace.
Entrance to the bathroom.
The Colosseum is but a short walk away.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 07, 2013