Now Booking November 15 to December 27 2013 $2,000! Thanksgiving & Christmas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Burnt Store Marina townhome description
This is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Patio Ranch style Townhome. 1,200+ Square Feet, with an attached garage. Large Kitchen and formal dining room. Everything is new. Large King Beds, Leather Couches, Bedroom Furniture. The back has a screened in Lanai, that looks over a small creek that wraps the 5th green. Walk across the street to the Marina and water. Washer and Dryer included. Health Club - Heated Pool/Hot Tub, Tennis, Workout Gym. Golf fees with cart are very inexpensive for golf season.
- On floor 1
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Spacious, bright
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 6
- We have decided to use the VRBO insurance plan rather than worry about big security deposits, refunds, etc. This seems like a great deal for you the renter, and me the Landlord. The small fee VRBO charges you the Renter is very minimal. Green Fees this winter spring are as low as $37 with a cart! Even though this subdivision is 'in the country', it's only 10 mins north or south to grocery stores, shopping, restaurants. Great islands to explore, and great sunsets....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- The Property is located in the beautiful Burnt Store Marina Community. Three - 9 hole golf courses, clubhouse, and lush vegetation are part of the backyard. Home is one block from the Marina, boat rental, sailing, fishing and more. Relaxing, and inviting. Tennis/swim club down the street. A local Restaurant and local bar on the Marina is inviting, and fun. Everyone is welcome, full or part time residents. Ft Myers is just to the south, Sarasota just to the north. Everything is convenient to this location, yet the Marina is out in the country. Shopping, Beaches, Fishing, and 100+ golf courses in the area. All Renters Have Pool/tennis/workout Health Club just down the street from the property. No additional fees. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 60 nights or more: $72 Nightly; 90 nights or more: $70 Nightly
Nov 1 - Dec 31
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change. Contract to be signed by all parties. HOA only allows this home to be rented for 30 days or more.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning after rental term: $125
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International at 33 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ft Myers Beach at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Porta Bello at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: My Back yard at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Portabello at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Colorado Owners that are retiring to this home in 1 year. Looking for someone to rent this brand new home for the season, this year and next. Moving in August 2014 ourselves.
Why the Owner Chose Burnt Store Marina:
We bought this property now, because of the market decline. Homes and prices are jumping in this area. We found this online, looked around Ft Myers for a week, and came back to this subdivision and bought. This community and the amenities are awesome!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
This community looks like something in an island resort. The golfing is great, and inexpensive. Plenty of other courses within a few miles. Boating and fishing is part of the daily activities you will enjoy. A great tennis and swim club just down the street. Disney World, Tampa, Miami, just a few hours drive.
- Primary: +1 970-270-8744
Front of Home
View of backyard from the green on golf course
view across the street
Looking from the 5th to the back yard of home ( far enough away not to worry )
Dining Room and Family Room
Gator on golf course
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.