Turtle Lake :Lovely Two Bedroom Condo with Lake and Golf Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Turtle Lake condo description
Master bedroom has queen bed with adjacent bathroom with large tiled walk in shower recently remodeled. Second bedroom has two twins with adjacent bathroom with shower also newly remodeled. Kitchen was recently remodeled and has microwave, diswasher, garbage disposal etc. Dishes and utensils are in the kitchen together with small appliances. Living room has new furniture including a Lazy Boy and a pull out couch. The condo has a very clean look with new throw rugs and art work on the walls. There are two TVs one in the living room and one in the master bedroom with cable TV. A lanai overlooking the Lake and the golf course has magnificent views. You can watch the turtles and the birds on the rocks of the lake. This unit is an end unit on the second floor so there is plenty of light. There is an elevator close to the unit. There is a washer and dryer on each floor. The unit is in building 11 and there are two parking spaces for this unit. A community building within the complex has a library, large screen television and a pool table. Adjacent to the community building is the pool and grills should you wish to bar b que. Next to the pool is a sauna which is indoor for your use. We have towels, blankets, comforters and sheets for your convenience and beach chairs, and coolers for your use. Two beach bikes are also available for your use. A beautiful unit and a wonderful place to relax.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Down Hallway from Unit
- On floor 2
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 1 master bedroom with queen size bed; guest bedroom with 2 twin beds.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms, 1 with double shower and 1 with bathtub and shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Lovely 2 bedroom condo for vacation living and relaxation
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Porch / Veranda:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Lake View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Property is located in North Naples in a quiet residential area. The property consists of 11 condo buildings with three floors in each building. The condo overlooks Turtle Lake with wonderful views of the lake and the golf course. Fine dining, shopping and attractions are minutes away. The beach is a mile away and we have two beach bikes for your use. The closest beach is Clam Pass and Vanderbilt Beach is to the north. Attractions are Naples Cultural Center to the south with fine arts and performing arts year round. There are also alot of antique shops(fine antiques and consignment shops) to the north and the south of the property. For nature lovers, the Everglades is very close with a variety of state and local parks for walking and bird watching. The zoo is also a must see. Sunset cruises are available for the magnificent Naples sunset and is a must see. Or bring a chair and view the sunset from the beautiful beaches close by....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $61 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay is 1 month. Base monthly for 2014 is $1900 per month & off season $1300 per month. HOA fee of $75 is extra; taxes of 10% is extra; first $50 per month in electrical costs included; $500 refundable damage deposit required as well as $100 cleaning fee. Vacancies currently available from April 1, 2013 onward.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: RSW at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Airport Pulling Road at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Clam Pass and Vanderbilt Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: shopping center next to Turtle Lake Golf Colony at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am an attorney in upstate New York and enjoy the Naples area for relaxation and sports. Naples is truly a paradise with its white sands, fine dining and amenities within minutes of our condo.
Why the Owner Chose Turtle Lake:
This property is close to dining, antiquing, the beach and shopping while keeping its quiet, residential flavor.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The views of our unit cannot be beat. Its wonderful to have coffee on the lanai in the morning and try to spot turtles on the rocks getting some sun on Turtle Lake viewed from the lanai. In the view from the screened in lanai is the golf course which you are able to use for a fee.
- Fax: 315 866 6618
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013