2 Bedroom Condo Sanibel Siesta Step to Beach/Pool Spring Dates Open!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sanibel Siesta condo description
UPDATED 2012 AND BATHROOMS UPDATED 2013
Sanibel Island is a beachcomber's dream and a perfect destination for your next vacation. It offers sun drenched days, miles of white sandy beaches, warm calm breezes, and dazzling sunsets. This tropical escape located on the Gulf of Mexico offers you fun, sun and shelling in a relaxing atmosphere. The slow pace on the island will allow you to unwind and refresh in the tropical paradise. This condo is centrally located on the island and is located next to the Holiday Inn which has a full service restaurant and Tiki Bar.
This newly remodeled 1st floor end unit condo has 2 bedrooms, with the Master having it's own private lanai which overlooks the lush tropical gardens and a new of the Gulf of Mexico. The condo also has 2 full bathrooms, living room, dining room, and gourmet kitchen. The condo has a 2nd lanai off the living/dining area for everyone's enjoyment.
Walk across the street and golf at the beautiful 18-hole Beachview Country Club or enjoy a game of tennis. Discover some beautiful shells while strolling on the beach. Enjoy dining at restaurants within walking distance of the condo. Like shop? You will enjoy shopping for unique arts, clothing and jewelry on Sanibel/Capitva Island. Walk, bike or inline skate the many miles of scenic paths starting from your condo's front door! Visit Tarpon Bay Marina and enjoy the scenic beauty of Sanibel Island by kayak or canoe. Take a tour of Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge and take in some of the most breathtaking features of the Island. Love shelling? Then you must visit Bailey Matthews Shell Museum with over a third of the world's total shell specimens.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Master Bedroom has sliding glass door to private lanai with views of the beautiful garden and partial view of the gulf. Twin Bedroom has view of the tennis courts and beachview golf course and beds can convert into a king size bed. Flat Screen TV's. New Mattresses, New Bedding, Updated Condo!!!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Sanibel Siesta is gulf front condo complex which has a large sized swimming pool with plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing and tiki huts for the shade lovers. While relaxing by the pool enjoy the sparkling lagoon with water fountain or take in the beauty of the tropical gardens throughout the complex. Take a swim or read a book while you enjoy the beach and the heated pool. Drink machines, restrooms, and outdoor showers are located at the pool area. 2 easy access walkway paths to the beach which also offers rinsing stations. Have a seat and enjoy your favorite drink while at the BBQ grilling your favorite meal. You can challenge someone to a game of shuffle board or tennis to past the time. The unit has WiFi for your own personal computer. This unit is an end corner unit on the 1st floor....moreless
- Porch / Veranda:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Take in some of the beauty and amenities that Sanibel/Captiva Island has to offer. You can take self guided tours or cruises nearby Ft. Myers, Bonita Beach, Naples, Marco Island, Manasota Key, Sarasota, Tampa and the Everglades. Sanibel Island is known for its shelling, fine dining, sensational shopping, nature tours, theaters, white sandy beaches, spectacular fishing, and world class golfing. Sanibel has bike and scooter rentals, boating, canoeing, kayaking, outlet shopping, and the John Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge. The island is a low-key with no high-rises, no neon lights and no stoplights which adds to the charm of the island....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I hadn't been to Sanibel in many years. I was very pleased that we chose to stay in this condo when we did! The unit has a nice open feel with a lot of natural light coming through. The condo was very clean and as stated on website when we arrived. The kitchen is fully equipped and updated with stainless appliances and granite counters; I liked the color in them. The living room was nice and the furniture was new and comfortable. The 2 screened lanais were my favorite place to sit and read and the screens and carpet had just been installed before we arrived. We only used the Master Bedroom which was very comfortable as well. New carpet had just been installed there too! It was all very nice! We loved the pool area it was very clean and water was sparkling! The Tiki umbrellas added an "islandy" touch. The lagoon and gardens were beautiful and provided great scenery for the walk to the beach. Maria was great to work with and we will definitely be interested in renting this unit the next time we visit Sanibel.
- Guest annette m.
- Date of stay 11/30/12
- Review Submitted 02/07/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, age 55+, sightseeing.
May - November 2013 $1095.00 - $1295.00 all inclusive weekly. December 2013 & January 2014 $1,295.00 all inclusive weekly. January 2014 $3,500.00 all inclusive monthly rate. February - April 2014 $1,595.00-$1,795.00 all inclusive weekly. May - November 2014 $1,095.00-$1,195.00 all inclusive weekly. Special pricing for Holidays and Fall/Spring Break Weeks!! Please call or email for special rates!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Ft. Myers Internationsal Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sanibel Siesta Complex is on the Beach at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Beechview Country Club at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Next Door to Sanibel Siesta at 0.01 Miles
- Primary: (317) 753-0581 (Indiana, USA)
- Secondary: (317) 784-6228 (Indiana, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room With Lanai, Flat Screen TV, DVD, Stereo
Dining area with lanai access.
Kitchen, Fully Stocked
Master Bedroom With New Pillow Top Matress And New 32' Flat Screen TV!
Master Private Lanai With Door
Twin Bedroom With Flat Screen TV/DVD
Spacious Lanai, Enjoy A Book!
Sanibel Siesta Pool!!
Enjoy a game, located by the pool!!
Sanibel Siesta Complex On The Beach!
Living Room, Cable TV and Wireless Internet
Gourmet Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
Stainless appliances with granite counters.
Updated Master Bathroom!
Lanai Off The Living Room and Dining Room. Views of Our Tropical Gardens
Walkway To The Beach from The Pool!!
Tiki Huts for relaxing at the pool.
Anyone For A Game Of Tennis, Right Outside Your Door!!
Sanibel Beach, Steps From The Condo!
Enjoy The Day At The Beach!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013