Beautiful 5 Bedroom Log Home with Spectacular Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
5 Bedroom Log Home, 3 full and 2 half bathrooms plus large family room
This luxury 5 bedroom executive log home, 4 bathrooms and family room is located in Blueberry Hill approximately 1.5 km from the main Whistler Village (15 minute walk along a cleared trail). It has fantastic views of Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain, as well as overlooking the Whistler Golf Course. This property is suitable for the particular vacationer looking for a high end, private retreat.
• Exceptional views of the valley and peaks
• Spacious and luxurious, 4000 sq. ft., 3 levels
• Indoor hot tub situated on lower level with excellent views
• Large 8 person formal dining room
• Two story high fireplace in living room plus 1 more gas fireplaces in den
• Gourmet kitchen with gas range and dishwashers
• Living room has vaulted ceiling
• Wood flooring throughout main level
• Mud room finished with slate floor
• BBQ on patio and laundry facilities on lower level
• Lower level has family room, 2 bedrooms and hot tub/shower
• Family room on lower level has gas fireplace with 46' LCD TV (this also acts as the 5 th. bedroom if requested with roll away beds)
• Two full length decks on first and second level overlooking valley
• Wireless high speed Internet
• Sleeps 11
• Private hot tub
• Parking stall available during winter months in the Village
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
We welcome children. All guests must be 29 years of age to reserve and stay in our property. Children or individuals less then 29 years of age are welcome providing a parent or guardian is also staying each night. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation upon arrival to guests who have booked over the Internet, phone and through a third party and do not meet the age requirement. ...moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 8:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- This luxury 5 bedroom executive log home, 4 bathrooms and family room is located in Blueberry Hill approximately 1.5 km from the main Whistler Village (15 minute walk along a cleared trail). It has fantastic views of Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain, as well as overlooking the Whistler Golf Course. This property is suitable for the particular vacationer looking for a high end, private retreat....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A wonderful stay
A wonderful stay
This beautiful, very well maintained house was the venue for a cross-border family reunion over the Christmas break. This really is a warm, inviting, tastefully decorated home, located in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Views of the golf course and mountains were amazing. The living room with its fireplace, and adjacent dining area had a great feel - we were so happy in the house that we ended up eating out far less than we had originally planned! The house was immaculately clean and the kitchen perfectly equipped. Both Bonnie and Rob were super helpful - making sure that we had everything we needed, and taking extra time to guide on local activities, restaurants, etc. We chose not to have a car; we got to town using cabs (a 5 to 7 minute ride; $10 to $12 including tip), the bus, which stopped just across the road, and also sometimes walked (a beautiful 25 minute walk around the golf course). Perhaps just one note of caution - the sides to the staircase up to the 2nd floor were pretty open. We would have been uncomfortable with small kids. We all regretted having to leave at the end of our break, and have agreed to try orchestrate another stay very soon! Highly recommended!
- Guest Guy W.
- Date of stay 12/22/13
- Review Submitted 01/24/14
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 23 - Apr 30, 2014
4 night min stay
May 1 - Aug 31, 2014
4 night min stay
Sep 14 - Nov 13, 2014
4 night min stay
Feb 14 - Feb 22
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please contact us to confirm rates based on your length of stay and specific dates!
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Ski: Walk to Village (15-20 minutes) at 1.5 Kilometres
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 21, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.