Spend New Year's Week at the Hilton - Ocean-Front, 2-Bdrm Suite
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower apartment description
Full kitchen, large living-room, two-lanais over ocean!
Suite is a 2-bdrm, 2-bath, ocean-front, w/separate living room with queen sleeper-sofa. Situated within the Hilton Haw'n village resort & spa on 30-acres of Waikiki best beach. All amenities on property are at your disposal (with exception of Alii tower pool/spa). Parking garage (fees for nightly parking), maid service provided mid-week during your stay w/ check-out cleaning after your departure. 5-swimming pools available for your use, and use of the exercise facilities in Kalia tower. If Hskp services are needed prior to your mid-week cleaning, they are only a phone call away. Laundry facility on every floor of the tower..2-washers/2-dryers. Kitchens are fully equipped with dishes, pots & pans, pitchers, etc. Saves cost of eating-out!!
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Suite floor varies...always ocean-front
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Porch / Veranda:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Lagoon Tower is located on the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa...a 30-acre, ocean-front luxury hotel. Many restaurants, bars, lounges w/entertainment and over 100 shops to choose from. Activities for all ages. Great water park with slides, waterfalls and activities for children/teens/adults. The Honolulu Zoo and Hon. Aquarium, just minutes from our property and a must-see. A luau is an option most nights each week..again, right here on property. We have a great 'Doc-on-Call' office on property, should the need arise.4br-3bath, sleeps 10+, Backing forest trail system, 10 min to Snowbowl Rd. In sought-after Shadow Mountain neighborhood in Flagstaff, this home (built in 2003) is located at the base of Mount Elden, backing the forest service with direct access to the trail system. Hike, bike, snowshoe or cross country ski right out the back door. The home is a 15 minute walk to Buffalo Park through the forest, 1 min drive to the grocery store, pharmacy and restaurants, 3 min drive to downtown and new Aquaplex pool/gym and 10 minute drive to Snowbowl road (Alpine Ski Center). This cozy 3,000 sq. ft. house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a very private backyard, patio, 2 car garage, a south facing driveway, a large family room with a new energy efficient gas stove, a large formal living room with a gas fire place, a huge master bedroom with forest view, built in surround sound speakers and an outdoor hot tub. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$5,500 (U.S.) for FULL-WEEK ONLY...Payable by cash or personal check. 50% DEPOSIT at time of booking...No refund for cancelled res. Suggst Travel Ins. New Year's Week: ARRIVE: Dec. 28, 2013 (Sat) & DEPART: Jan. 4, 2014 (Sat.)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hon. International at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Ala Moana Blvd--Nimitz Highway at Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower
- Nearest Beach: On Waikiki Beach at Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower
- Nearest Barpub: Several On Hilton Property at Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower
- Nearest Restaurant: Several on Hilton Property at Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I am an owner with Hilton Grand Vacations Club..Lagoon Tower, but also I am a 41-year employee here at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. This is my 'home', so I treat my renters like family. The way I want to be treated when I travel. There is no better location that this 2-Bedroom, Ocean-Front Suite here in the Lagoon Tower. You can call anyone at the Hilton to verify/confirm my years of employment and high level of customer service. Originally from Sacramento. Lived in Hawaii since 1968. Two grown children and 5-grandchildren, so as a 'Tutu', I'm all about taking care of my 'guests'. Aloha!!
Why the Owner Chose Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower:
There is no better property for view, location to Waikiki's best beach, water activities, children's programs (lei making, fishing, hula lessons, etc), so adults can find time to themselves now and then during their vacation visit. Restaurants, bars, shopping, shopping, shopping!!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
All of the above reasons tell you why this property is a unique location...We even have a doctor's office here on property...Spa, health-fitness center, beauty salon, men's salon, post office, grocery stores, over 100 shops and on, and on.....It's Hilton...Nothing is better!!!!
- Primary: (808) 255-5030
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 10, 2013