Relax in the Heart of Palm Springs!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Tropez Villas condo description
The spacious unit is turn-key furnished, a two-story, 2 bedroom/2 baths upstairs, 1/2 bath down, 1640 sq ft. with new carpet and paint, new 42” flat-screen TV, a two-car garage, full washer/dryer, inside the gated complex, with guest parking. The upstairs, west-facing second bedroom balcony has an unobstructed view of the beautiful San Jacinto mountains, the east balcony is just steps from one of the four pool/spas; two pools are heated in winter. Basic cable is included. New Dining Room set has seating for four, bedrooms have en suite baths, with full soaking tub in the Master Suite. Beautiful green marble tile is paired with warm mocha carpet throughout. Extremely clean, pest-free due to monthly pest control throughout complex.
- On floor 1
- 1640 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Generous room, natural light (east-facing), comfortable private sitting area adjacent. Two large closets with fully-mirrored sliders and organizers, all linens provided. Beautiful new bedding & pillows. Guest Bedroom has spectacular views of San Jacinto Mountains, small patio, view of Palm Canyon Drive....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- True Southern California living - you can be cross-country skiing in the morning, and sitting at the pool in the desert sun in the afternoon. This international resort is highly desirable to those seeking daily adventure or daily sunning. Always something interesting to do, and never far from the action! ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
Deck / Patio:
The ground-level patio is just off the dining room, shaded with comfortable furniture. Upstairs, the west-facing Guest Bedroom has a private patio that basks in the glory of the San Jacinto Mountains...moreless
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Fabulous location! Highly-desirable 'St. Tropez' complex: quiet, four pools/hot tubs with two pools heated each winter, fresh grapefruit and lemons on-site, four private tennis courts. Two short blocks (easy walking distance) to Palm Canyon Drive, where everything happens - shops, parades, restaurants, live music, bars, Thursday night Street Fair, Uptown Design District, Saturday morning Farmer's Market across the street, the fabulous Palm Springs Follies, and the popular Marilyn Monroe statue. The Spa Resort Casino is across the street for gambling, live entertainment, sumptuous buffets and fine dining, vintage car shows and exotic car auctions frequently inhabit the Spa's parking lot. You can walk or bike to the bank, post office, library, museums, antiquing, various quaint and quirky shops, movie theaters, the Saturday Farmers' Market, Desert Regional Hospital, Starbuck's, grocery stores, etc. The Palm Springs Convention Center is a mere three blocks from your front door to attend Home Shows and other local events. Your own private 'resort' while attending the Palm Springs International Film Festival, just blocks away! Come and walk, bike, or jog in this attractive neighborhood: Ruth Hardy Park is close by with wide-open areas for dogs to run, public tennis courts and basketball court, plenty of room for picnics; just adjacent to the famous 'Movie Colony' district, where Marilyn, Elvis, Debbie Reynolds, Dean Martin and other stars lived; and a short 10-minute drive to the famous Palm Springs Arial Tramway, where a thrilling 20-minute, 360-degree ride up the mountain in a tram car takes you to the top (8500'), where you can enjoy fine dining, drinks, cross-country skiing and gift shops. Bring your jackets, as the temperature at the top is ofter 30-40 degrees cooler than at your condo! When you come back down, relax in the soothing spa and your favorite beverage. Very pet-friendly complex. LGBT welcome! For the kids, Knott's Soak City is 6 miles, and the Living Desert is just 20 miles away. Two adult bicycles, two tennis racquets in unit for your use. If needed, and based on owners' schedule, owners may be available to pick up and drop off from PS Airport, and bi-weekly grocery shopping trips. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$3200/month (high season: 12/1 - 4/30)
$500 refundable deposit
$125 cleaning fee
Other times of year - negotiable
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs Int'l Airport at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Palm Springs Amtrak at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 111 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Laguna Beach at 70 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: several at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Lake Arrowhead at 100 Miles
- Nearest Golf: several public at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: such a variety! at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Terry & Theresa Danne have been property owners of residential rentals for over 35 years. They own four properties, three of which are rentals. Currently residing in beautiful downtown Palm Springs, the couple is excited to offer this vacation rental. Both are professional musicians.
Why the Owner Chose St. Tropez Villas:
We purchased this unit, our first in the lovely St. Tropez Villas, as soon as we were able, after months of waiting for one to be listed on the market. We had known about the complex and had admired its cleanliness, size of the units, and the full, two-car garages.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The unit is spacious and uncluttered. We are in the most desirable part of the city - a short walk to the famous Palm Canyon Drive, where all the tourists come to eat, shop, and play. With over 300 days of sunshine each year, it is an international resort destination filled with all the good things in life - outdoor activities in the warm sun, world-class shopping, nightly live entertainment, and a wide variety of dining options. LGBT welcome!
- Primary: 818-585-7844
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining Room, stairs to Bedrooms
Welcome to St. Tropez Villas!
Spectacular views of San Jacinto Mountains from west-facing Guest Bedroom
New leather chair
Master bath with full soaking tub
sunny Master Bedroom
Citrus fruit at the pool, mountains in full view
Dining Room, just off Patio
Beautiful green marble throughout entry, kitchen, baths
Sunken Living Room, new 42" flat-screen TV
Master Bedroom suite
Pool just steps from your patio
Sunken living room, new carpet
view driving westbound, two blocks away!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 20, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.