Premier Pacific Heights Neighborhood - 2 Level Garden Apartment
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pacific Heights apartment description
Lovely large 2-level garden apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a formal dining room, eat in kitchen, a private garden, a wet bar, an office nook and optional separate parking. Located in a 4 unit courtyard building
Offering the best of San Francisco and easy access to the entire Bay Area. 3 blocks to the shops and restaurants of Fillmore Street, 8 blocks to Union Street, 2 blocks to public transportation, 1/2 block to Lafayette Park and 3 blocks to California Pacific Medical Center, 15 blocks to the financial district .
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Hardwood floors - private entrance to bathroom
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Separate shower and tub
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 5
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Tourist Attractions
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Pacific Heights is the premier San Francisco neighborhood offering the best of the city, close to attractions, restaurants, shops, fitness, recreation and services with convenient access to the entire Bay Area. This fabulous, remodeled unit is in one of the most beautiful Art Deco garden-courtyard buildings that Oliver Rousseau designed and built in 1947. Located within a block of Lafayette Park, walking distance to Fillmore Street, near the Van Ness corridor and Whole Foods… and right next to the California Street bus to downtown, this is an ideal Pacific Heights spot for your San Francisco stay! You enter into this spacious 2-level apartment from a lovely foyer, which opens into an expansive living room and open dining room. There are two generous sized bedrooms with full baths (1 on each floor). The first flow bedroom/office/sitting room suite features a wet bar and leads out to the private patio garden. The upstairs bedroom has windows overloading the garden patio and a walk in closet/dressing room connecting to bathroom featuring a separate stall shower and a tub. the The kitchen features granite counter tops and a sleek, built-in breakfast nook. Hardwood floors and stylish furnishings all add to this wonderful property. There is a laundry room in the building with both a washer and dryer. There is also a separate storage locker in the basement. Separate entry garage parking is optional. Whether you are just visiting the Bay Area or relocating to San Francisco temporarily, we hope you will come and stay at this wonderful Pacific Heights apartment! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum 2 month stay. Monthly rate is $4750 $350 per month for optional parking $195 cleaning fee Credit cards accepted VRBO security insurance or 1.5 times monthly rental as security deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Francisco International at 14.36 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Ferry Plaza at 2.41 Miles
- Nearest Train: BART Civic Center at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 101 at 1.29 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Mason at 1.35 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Fillmore St. at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sugar Bowl at 190 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Presidio at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fillmore St. at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: The Vollmer Family has lived in Pacific Heights for over 25 years and bought this wonderful 4-unit Pacific Heights Rousseau building in 2008. We live in the area and would be happy to answer any questions you have about your stay in the Bay Area
Why the Owner Chose Pacific Heights:
This fabulous, remodeled 2-level garden unit is in one of the most beautiful Art Deco garden-courtyard buildings that Oliver Rousseau designed and built in 1947. Located within a block of Lafayette Park, walking distance to Fillmore Street, near the Van Ness corridor and Whole Foods… and right next to the California Street bus to downtown, this is an ideal Pacific Heights spot for your San Francisco stay!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This property offers the best of San Francisco while the private garden and the courtyard entrance provide an oasis in the city as does the park 1/2 block away. Easy access to the entire bay area.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining room and Living Room
Breakfast Nook in Kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Upstairs bedroom looking into dressing room/closet
Downstairs sitting area
Breakfast Nook in Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.