VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Debating between a luxury hotel and the comforts of home in your own private residence? You’ll get the best of both with this beautiful, comfortable 2 Bedroom/2 Bath condo located on the Mauna Kea Resort on the beautiful and perpetually sunny Kohala Coast on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Begin your day with breakfast overlooking the 4th fairway of the Hapuna Golf Course and an expansive, unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean, then end your day with a cool beverage and a magnificent Hawaiian sunset. In between play at our two beautiful and world-class Hotels where you’ll have full access to beaches, pools, fitness, golf, preferred parking and our private tennis club.
YOUR CONDO includes the following features:
- Master Suite: King Bed; en-suite Bath with walk-in shower, separate large tub, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds with connector available to convert to a King bed; separate full bathroom next to bedroom
- Living Room: offers pull-out sleeper sofa (Full Size)
- High speed cable with wireless connectivity and 2 LED TV’s (Great Room & Master Bedroom)
- Newly decorated, non-smoking
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Eat-in kitchen with GE refrigerator/freezer, electric range, microwave and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Gas BBQ grill
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Access to the Community Recreation Center with its own private pool, hot tub, and barbeque (just a two minute walk from your condominium)
INCLUDED with your reservation is an extension of our membership in the popular Club at Mauna Kea Resort, which allows you to enjoy the amenities of both luxury Hotels located here – Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel. Upon registration, you will have access to:
- Two world-class beaches – towels, chairs, umbrellas, the option to rent beach equipment such as snorkels, fins, boogie boards
- Two pools – towels, chairs
- Two golf courses (at special guest rates)
- The private Seaside Tennis Club at Mauna Kea (at Hotel guest rates)
- Two fitness centers (including a 24-hour center at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel) (access is included; classes available at additional cost)
- Entry cards for preferred parking at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- Resort account with charging privileges for ease in enjoying Resort restaurants, retail shops and activities
The two Twin beds can be converted to a King bed....moreless
Two bedrooms. Master Suite with king bed and guest bedroom with two twin beds. For the guest bedroom there is a connector available to convert two Twins into a King bed. Full size sleeper sofa also available in the Living Room. ...moreless
Christmas 2015/New Year 2016 Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2016 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Deaprture Cleaning Fee$208
Refundable Damage Deposit$1,000
Require 3-nights initial deposit to secure reservation. The remaining balance will be due 30-days prior to arrival, except Christmas & New Year reservations will be due by October 1st. Advance deposits received will be refunded ONLY if cancellations are made no later than 60-days prior to arrival. All deposits received for the Christmas & New Year Holiday period are non-refundable after July 1.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Ocean activities including snorkeling, boogie boarding, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, fishing, surfing; ocean and mountain hiking; horseback riding; Hawaiian cultural sites; driving tours along the Kohala and Hamakua Coasts and through upland Ranch country; live Volcano tours; visit to the top of Mauna Kea, one of the tallest mountains in the world from it's base at the bottom of the ocean to it's peak; stargazing