Home Sweet Beach Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Capistrano Beach villa description
***RATES*** Any 3 day stay during low season is $1250. Low Season weekly rate is $2000. Low Season monthly rate is $4995. High Season weekly rate is $3000 min. 7 day stay Saturday to Saturday only. Memorial and Labor Day weekends stay are $4000 up to 7 days. July 4th week is $4000. Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks up to 7 days is $4000. All stays include $1000 refundable deposit, and a $200 nonrefundable reservation/cleaning fee.
This 3 bedroom 2 bath villa on the beach is one half of a duplex. If we are booked on the calendar, please contact us for UNIT A's availability. Each unit is a 2 story villa that has 1000 sq. ft. and has a lower level bedroom with queen size bed. Master bedroom has a king size bed with panoramic ocean views. Third bedroom has two bunk beds (can sleep up to 4). The entire villa can easily sleep up to 8 people, is in great condition with tile floors in the lower level and plush carpet in all of the bedrooms, cooking utensils, all of the amenities of living away from home, and best of all, your backyard is the Pacific Ocean! For your convenience it has free cable, internet access, and free nationwide calling.
Only a 5 minute walk to the famous Mexican restaurant, Olamendi's, a Sushi bar, and an Italian restaurant. Within 10 mintues is Dana Point Harbor and the San Clemente Pier. Want the ultimate spa treatment? You can visit these luxurious hotels that are within minutes....The Ritz Carlton, The Montage Resort and The St. Regis Resort.
If golf is your game, there are plenty of golf courses within a 10 mile radius. Biking is a way of life around these parts to take in the ocean air and enjoy the surrounding vistas.
Only 20 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm, approximately one hour from the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Legoland, Wild Animal Park and the many exciting attractions of Los Angeles and Hollywood, including Universal Studios, Magic Mountain, Getty Museum, and so much more.
We require a $1000 refundable deposit, and a $200 nonrefundable reservation/cleaning fee.
All booking rental rates are refundable if cancellation of booking is executed via email or US mail 30 days prior to time booked. If renter has to cancel within 30 days of booking date, we will try to fill the spot that is booked with other renters, if the property is not rented by other vacationer's, all funds are nonrefundable with exception of refundable deposit.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are 2 bathrooms, 1 on each level.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Surf Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Capistrano Beach is a sleepy seaside community located in South Orange County. You can see Dana Point Harbor, the San Clemente Pier, and Catalina Island from the home. The world famous San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park (now called Safari Park) and Sea World are approximately 45 miles away. Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and Legoland are approximately 25 miles away. We are north of San Clemente which has a very lovely setting with a municipal pier with two great seafood restaurants. North of us is Dana Point and Laguna Beach which have some of the most amazing vistas, museums, eateries, and a plethora of outdoor activities. We are only an hour and a half from Los Angeles and it's fine attractions that inlcude, the Getty Museum, Hollywood Studios, Magic Mountain, and L.A. Live. If you like to just stay local, across the street within a quarter of a mile to walk, you can have Italian, Mexican, or Japanese food....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 30 - May 16, 2014
3 night min stay
May 17 - Sep 8, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$1000 REFUNDABLE $200 NONREFUNDABLE reservation/cleaning fee due at booking.
Rental payment due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Your Private One at Capistrano Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Across the Street at Capistrano Beach
- Nearest Golf: Monarch Beach at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Across the Street at Capistrano Beach
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I am the property manager for the owners. For those of you who have visited this property in the past, it is still here for you to enjoy for many years to come. I have been the property manager on this road of ocean front properties for over 8 years and enjoy dealing with vacationers and making sure their time spent at this property is fun, relaxing, and mostly satisfying.
Why Capistrano Beach:
The current owners purchased recently purchased the home looking for a gated oceanfront community. There is nothing like this strip in all of Orange County California, the closest comparable strip of road is Malibu California.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Every morning the ocean looks stunning from the deck of the home. Occasionally, we will see Dolphins playfully jumping out of the water. The beach in front of the home is very sandy and friendly for swimmers and body surfers.
- Primary: 949-254-4044
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Patio
Patio with Ocean Views
Lower Level Bedroom with Queen Bed
Incredible views right out the back patio.
View from the Sand
Master Bedroom with ocean views
2 bunk beds
Another View of patio area.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.