Ground Floor 2BR Condominium
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bahia Vista Gulf condo description
Bahia Vista Gulf is one of the loveliest condominium complexes located directly on the beach on the Island of Venice, Florida. Our ground floor unit is in the middle of a lush courtyard surrounded by very mature Banyan trees and tropical plantings. This unit is fully furnished and has two patios! There is a TV in the living room and master bedroom. We also provide two bikes so you can enjoy the beautiful Venetian Waterway Park. You are steps away to the pool and beach.
It is a short drive or bike ride to historical downtown Venice known for its many restaurants and quaint specialty boutiques. Golf at one of the seven public golf courses nearby.
This is the perfect place to swim, fish, or just enjoy the sun and our glorious sunsets.
- On floor 1
- 972 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Great Split plan affording privacy.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 4
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Porch / Veranda
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Bahia Vista Gulf is located between the Intercostal Way and where Gulf of Mexico meet, just beyond the South Jetty on Venice Beach. The Jettys have long been considered THE Best place for fishing and watching dolphin, Pelicans, and even an occassional Manatee! This area offers the Old Florida charm with unspoiled, beaches and the best sunsets you have ever seen. Downtown Venice will delight you with it's restaurants, shopping, and speciality stores. Farmers Market every Saturday morning where you can find everything from Flowers to Fresh Sea Food. If you like Dining, then you won't have to go far. The Crows Nest Restuarant is located 1/2 block away. The Crows nest sits on the intercostal waterway and offers fine dining and bar service. Many Airlines offer direct Flights to Fort Meyers Airport 60 minutes South or Tampa Airport 75 minutes North...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Seasonal Rental 1/1/2013 to 4/30/2013 3500.00 per month Spring Special 5/1/2013 to 5/31/2013 3000.00 per month Summer Special 6/1/2013 to 8/31/2013 2700.00 per month Fall Special 9/1/2013 to 10/31/2013 2800.00 per month Holiday Special 11/1/2013 to 12/31/2013 3100.00 per month Standard 12% Tax applies 350.00 Refundable security deposit 125.00 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota at 22 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 Tamiami Trail at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bird Bay- Public Course at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Bahia Vista Gulf:
We Love the Sarasota/Venice area and have been visiting here for years. We found everything we were looking for at Bahia Vista Gulf. It's a small enclave of Condos in a beach community.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Virtually every water sport can be enjoyed from here. If you wish to rent a boat there is a marina a quarter mile away. If you love fishing, the Jettys produce some of the largest snook, snapper, grouper, etc. and this point is where the intercoastal water way empties into the Gulf of Mexico. Perfect area for biking around Venice Island or ride on the Legacy Trail , a 12 mile bike path that will take you though wooded preserve areas from Venice to Sarasota. The community is very friendly and lots of new friends and activities await you.
- Primary: +1 941-650-0617
- Secondary: +1 410-544-9055
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining room and living room
dining and brand new kitchen
brand new kitchen and second patio
Pool and complex
Pool area located on the beach
Venice Public Beach
Sunset from Bahia Vista
Living room and main patio
master bedroom with a king size bed
Main patio that faces the lush courtyard
The Venice Jettys where the intercostal meets the Gulf of Mexico.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.