Steps to Sand and Venice Boardwalk
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Venice Beach apartment description
Antique tile winding stair case leads to 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on second floor of unique Venice Beach triplex.
Amazing light and ocean views just yards to sand off Ocean Front Walk. Watch the surf from your living room, and kitchen and tiled patio/deck.
Large kitchen has eat in counter, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher.
Dressing room next to bathroom
Bamboo and tile floors
Fenced yard (shared)
Wifi, cable TV and bicycles included
Washer/dryer in unit
Walk or bike to Abbot Kinney, Rose Ave, Gold's Gym, Main Street, Whole Foods, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey,
We are a 5-10 minute walk to:
o Abbot Kinney Blvd.
o The new (website hidden) campus
o World famous Gold’s Gym
o Whole Foods
o Rose Ave
o Santa Monica’s Main Street
o Bus lines
o Countless restaurants, and shops
And steps from The World Famous Venice Boardwalk (where they often are filming Movies and TV shows)
A large variety of restaurants, bars, shopping and art galleries within easy walking distance – too many to name but include Coffee Bean and Starbucks, Venice Ale House, Wurstkuche, Baby Blues, Hal’s, Intelligentsia ...
If you need to drop off your luggage before check in or leave your luggage after check out, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule!
We speak some Spanish! Bienvenidos! Hablo espanol un poco.
- On floor 2
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Mountain View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Antique tile winding stair case leads to 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on second floor of unique Venice Beach triplex. Amazing light and ocean views just yards to sand off Ocean Front Walk. Watch the surf from your living room, and kitchen and tiled patio/deck. Large kitchen has eat in counter, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Dressing room next to bathroom Bamboo and tile floors Fenced yard (shared) Wifi, cable TV and bicycles included Washer/dryer in unit Walk or bike to Abbot Kinney, Rose Ave, Gold's Gym, Main Street, Whole Foods, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, Sleeps 4-6 We are a 5-10 minute walk to: o Abbot Kinney Blvd. o The new (website hidden) campus o World famous Gold’s Gym o Whole Foods o Rose Ave o Santa Monica’s Main Street o Bus lines o Countless restaurants, and shops And steps from The World Famous Venice Boardwalk (where they often are filming Movies and TV shows) A large variety of restaurants, bars, shopping and art galleries within easy walking distance – too many to name but include Coffee Bean and Starbucks, Venice Ale House, Wurstkuche, Baby Blues, Hal’s, Intelligentsia ... And a short bike ride to: o Venice Canals o Marina Del Rey o Santa Monica Pier And by car o 15 minutes to LAX o 30 minutes Hollywood, Downtown L.A. and Malibu o 35 minutes to Universal studios o 50 minutes to Disneyland Enjoy First Fridays on Abbott Kinney and the Venice Art Crawl every third Thursday of the month. No smoking inside the apartment. Ask about pets – we will consider with extra cleaning fee. Also, the cleaning fee is a little higher for longer stays. For parties of 5 or more we ask the stay be at least 2 nights, or pay an extra cleaning fee. If you need to drop off your luggage before check in or leave your luggage after check out, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule! We speak some Spanish! Bienvenidos! Hablo espanol un poco....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This location was more than ideal. Truly 1/2 block to the sand with a view of the beach from all the windows. The 2 bedroom size was perfect for four adults (my two daughters are in their 20's). We walked for miles, especially love the Venice canals and the vintage stores. The seating in the kitchen was perfect for breakfast with a view of the beach. Sunlight, open space, full kitchen, having a washer and dryer, overhead fans, and tv cable. We would stay here again!
- Guest Cynthia (Silver Spring, MD)
- Date of stay 07/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/29/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Perfect vacation rental!!!
Perfect vacation rental!!!
I stayed with four friends over 4th of July weekend and could not have been happier with our rental choice! Tiffany is unbelievably friendly and helpful and even let us check- in a little bit early! The condo was very clean and she had everything we could have possibly needed available such as kitchen needs, towels, detergent, and extra bedding. The rental is practically on the beach and is actually more spacious then it even appears in photos! I would absolutely stay here again! Thank you so much again Tiffany!
- Guest Madisonrog (Nashville, TN )
- Date of stay 07/03/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
We recently stayed at this property for 3 days in April. I only have great things to say about the apartment. It was in a prime location just 50 metres from the beach, very spacious, great amenities and very comfortable beds (we all know how important that is!). I would recommend this property for anyone looking to stay in Venice. Beautiful! Thanks Tiffany for a great stay.
- Guest JessMiller (Brisbane, Australia)
- Date of stay 04/16/13
- Review Submitted 05/12/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please call the owner for details.
50% deposit is due at the time of reservation full balance upon arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Security deposit $300
Cleaning fee $40
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Lax at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Union Station at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 10 fwy / 405 fwy / and 90 fwy at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Venice at Venice Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Venice Ale House dozens within walking distence at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 50 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pen Mar at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Venice boardwalk / abbot Kenney within walking dis at 0.4 Miles
About the owner: Hi, I am from Venice, California. I am in real estate although I have worked in education also. I like reading, swimming (ocean), traveling, gardening, bike riding, dancing, Yoga. I am not a big party person - although I did go to Burning Man last year. That was quite an adventure!. I recommend it highly. Just drink lots of water and be prepared for the dust! I have two children, one just graduated from college and is now a software engineer in San Francisco and the other just started college in Upstate New York. I have 2 cats and an albino frog (an impulse buy at the pet store one day) and my brother's dog occasionally visits - with or with out the brother. Two years ago I took my kids to NY and we found a cool East Village apartment can be a little dicey so I thought I tried vacation rentals by owners I decided to list an apartment I have in Venice when I came back. My sister in law, Tiffany, lives in the same building and we are working on this project together. I was going to list books I like but that would be a really long list... How about favorite movie? Chinatown Travel - love Venice, Italy, and Paris of course, and Mexico. And Museum Island in Berlin. And tropical beaches, well, any mountain or beach, actually. And Horses. We are friendly and flexible and knowledgeable and will try to answer any questions you have about Venice and the surrounding areas whether or not you book with us.
Why the Owner Chose Venice Beach:
My mother fell in love with Venice Beach and purchased this house I was born in Venice and grew up on the Venice boardwalk. I know everything there is to know about Venice, I know the neighbors, what you can do and how to spend your days enjoying the Venice life.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Everything is here, you want to swim in the ocean, surf, look at sunset, go for a bike ride, run, walk hike, dance, eat in the best restaurants its here right in Venice Beach.
- Primary: +1 8186188030
- Secondary: +1 3105605088 3105605088
- Fax: +1 3103994486
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.