Gorgeous Ground Floor Pool View Condo at Aldea Zama Tulum
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tulum condo description
The condo is located at Zama Village, the most exclusive condo building at Aldea Zama. Aldea Zama is an Eco-friendly while luxurious development located between the Tulum beach and the downtown. The condo is one of the nicest ground floor units and is ideal for 4-5 people. it has been carefully furnished offering high quality amenities going from linens and towels to the furniture and the cooking sets,. The living area has an integrated kitchen and its the best place to hang out since you can open the windows and the pool its just 2 steps away, you can relax with your family and enjoy the comfort of your home and at the same time enjoy the pool, it has two large bedrooms and 2 bathroom one with a queen size bed and now with two twin size beds that can be joined together . Everything's is brand new and fully equipped (including a private washing/drying room if you need it). The condo is the nearest to the beach in Tulum as no development is allowed on the beachfront. As opposed to other properties in town, you do not need to cross the town to hit the beach. There is a bicycle path connecting Aldea Zama with the nearest beaches (just 1.0- 1.5miles cycling), four bicycles are provided for free. A large supermarket (ATMs) is just across the street so you can buy all your groceries, and the best restaurants are just minutes away by bike, taxi or car drive. WIFI, Sat TV .
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- The creation of Aldea Zama is a bold step in defining modern living in the Riviera maya. Merging the ancient allure and mysticism of Tulum and the Mayan Civilization within a contemporary international community, Aldea Zama offers both residents and visitors a natural sanctuary with exceptional infrastructure and services, featuring a cosmopolitan commercial area and private residential neighborhoods and condominiums. Location, accessibility, and investment security are what attract global investors to the idyllic community of Aldea Zama. In addition to reading more about our development, please find additional information regarding investment in the Yucatan Peninsula and why so many foreigners have chosen to purchase property in the Caribbean. It is very easy for a foreigner to own property in Mexico, and the following information illustrates various ways you can enjoy the region, all while watching your property grow in value. The steps to purchasing with Aldea Zama are outlined, as well as our direct financing and payment options. With a growing 3.5 million visitors per year and a focused urban development plan,Tulum continues to enjoy world-class tourism due to its geographic location. Aldea Zama offers residents and investors an exciting opportunity to become part of this global community, focusing on the integration and enjoyment of culture and nature alike. Welcome to Aldea Zama, the heart of Tulum. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our relaxing vacation at Aldea Zama Tulum
Our relaxing vacation at Aldea Zama Tulum
We arrived at the airport at Cancun in the night and had arranged transfer to Tulum through the owner of the apartment at Aldea Zama. The trip was very pleasant and we were happy to not have to find the place ourselves in the night. When arriving to the property we immediately felt that it fulfilled our preferences. The apartment was spacious and well-equipped. We were especially happy to find a laundry machine. The apartment was cleaned once a week. The owner of the apartement was very likeable and helpful. He lended us some bikes and a local cell phone and encouraged us to call him whenever we had any questions or needed help with anything. He also recommended several nearby restaurants, beach clubs and other attractions, which we appreciated. We spent some time in the pool (mostly our son who is 2,5 years old) at the property but tried to visit the beach clubs as often as possible. Our favourite beach clubs were Papaya Club (great atmosphere and music), La Zebra and Posada Margharita (great food), but we visited many other good ones. We also spent some time in the centre of the village Tulum, either having lunch, dinner or only a cup of coffee. For dinner we especially liked Le Bistro and La Bistecca. There were plenty of good lunch restaurants. We were not very impressed by the shopping in Tulum. However, there were some cool boutiques and shops along the road to the beach clubs. And also several great restaurants there. The distance to downtown Tulum as well as the closest beach clubs were approx 1,5 km. We also cooked a lot ourselves in the apartement. There was a big, well-assorted supermarket 1 km from the property, which we visited regularly. We would definitely recommend our friends and relatives to visit Tulum and to stay at this property if the look forward to having calm and pleasant vacation.
- Guest Ned123 (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Date of stay 01/23/13
- Review Submitted 03/27/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Would definitely stay here again
Would definitely stay here again
This was a fantastic condo, fully stocked, attractively decorated, comfortable, clean and quiet. The location is great, and we used the bikes that come with the condo to ride to the beach. We also were glad we had a car to drive to town and to other parts of the coast. The owner was around to answer questions, and when he wasn't available, he sent a friend who was very helpful. I would most definitely stay here again.
- Guest soypich (Austin, TX)
- Date of stay 03/07/13
- Review Submitted 03/22/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $400
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Tulum:
Paradise on earth!
- Primary: 005219848018741
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013