From $400 nt! Walk to Lake! Hot Tub, Fenced Yard, Dog & Kid Friendly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe Vista house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Vista Pines is a recently built and newly furnished home designed in the mountain craftsman style. Park your boat in the level driveway then launch the next morning at the public beach just two blocks away. In the evening, take a stroll down the street to Spindleshanks Restaurant and Wine Bar for dinner then enjoy an ice cream cone next door from Bud's Ice Cream Shop.
If dining at home is your preference, bar-b-que with your party on the deck in the beautifully landscaped, large fenced yard. Inside, the main floor living area boasts a cozy wood burning fireplace (with a gas starter). The generously sized kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and microwave will delight any chef. Upstairs are four bedrooms and three full bathrooms each with its own TV. There is an office nook with writing desk, phone, and fax for your convenience. Vista Pines is perfectly situated between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, allowing for convenient access to both areas for endless, year round fun.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 11
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- 3000 Square Feet Hot Tub Lovely, Fenced, Professionally Landscaped Yard with Horseshoe Pit, Lawn, Perennial Flowers and Trees - Perfect for Families with Children Deck with BBQ & Patio Furniture Across the Street from the Lake: Walking Distance to Tahoe Vista Beach with Kayak Rentals & Boat Launch Living Room: Wood Burning Stone Fireplace with Gas Starter, Wet Bar, Flat Screen TV/DVD, Sliding Doors to Backyard Flat Screen TV/DVDs in Every Bedroom Brand New Linens, Duvets and Down Comforters in Every Bedroom! Spacious Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances Dining Table with Seating For 8 - Counter Seating for 3 Level Driveway with Easy In-Out Access and 2 Car Garage High Speed Wireless Internet 1 1/2 miles from Tahoe Vista Regional Park with Sled Hill, Playground, Tennis Courts, Cross-Country Ski Trails, Baseball Diamonds & Soccer Field & Basketball Hoops Written Approval Required for Pets ...moreless
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- 1 1/2 miles from Tahoe Vista Regional Park with Sled Hill, Playground, Tennis Courts, Cross-Country Ski Trails, Baseball Diamonds & Soccer Field & Basketball Hoops; Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013: World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter/Thanksgiving/Summer:..............$500 nt/$3000 wk Spring/Fall:.............................$400 nt/$2500 wk Christmas and Presidents:................$4500 week New Years:...............................$6000 week Cleaning: $300 (7TH NIGHT FREE FOR ALL SEASONS) Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno/Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee, CA at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 80 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Tahoe Vista Beach & Sandy Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Spindleshanks Restaurant and Wine Bar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar Ski Resort at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sooo many restaurants so close in Kings Beach at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why Tahoe Vista:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
3000 square feet - sleeps 11 comfortably
Living Room: Wood Burning Stone Fireplace with Gas Starter, Wet Bar
Spacious Living and Dining Area
Stainless Steel Appliances
Guest Bedroom with Queen & Twin & Flat Screen TV
Master Bedroom with King and Trundle Bed & Flat Screen TV/DVD
Queen Bedroom w/TV & New Linens, Down Comforter, Duvet
Hot Tub on Deck
Walking Distance to Tahoe Vista Beach with Kayak Rentals
Lovely, Fenced, Professionally Landscaped Yard with Lawn & Perennial Flowers
Living Room with Flat Screen TV/DVD
Dining Table Seating for 8-10 - Counter Seating for 3
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Queen Bedroom with Small Flat Screen TV, All New Linens, Comforters, Duvets
Guest Bedroom with Queen & Twin - Flat Screen TV
Master Bedroom with King and Trundle Bed & Flat Screen TV/DVD
Hall office area
Jetted Tub in Masterbath
Deck w/BBQ & Patio Furniture - Across street from Lake - Beach down the street
Kings Beach 3 miles away: rent jet skis,kayaks & paddleboards, parasailing
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013