Beautiful Mountain Home - Quiet & Peaceful - Minutes to Skiing & Golf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Angel Fire house description
Our home, at 9600ft elevation, features views of Valley of the Utes and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains from the deck and sunroom. The main level has a fully equipped kitchen with new countertops, stainless steel appliances, a dining room, living room and master bedroom. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and the master bath has both a tub and separate shower. A sunroom with built-in spa is on the south side of the main level and is accessible from both the master bedroom and living room. There is a small covered deck at the main entrance on the east side of the house. A large outside deck with BBQ is on the west side and is accessible from the living room.
The upper level includes two large bedrooms each with two double beds and a large walk-in closet and a shared bathroom with a tub, separate shower and a sauna.
On the lower level are the washer and dryer, a den, full bathroom and a spare room. There is also a two car garage suitable for mid-size and smaller vehicles, with outside parking for additional vehicles
The house is about 10 minutes from Angel Fire Village and ski lifts. There is a ski in/ski out about 5 minutes away. We are about 35 minutes from Taos, 25 minute from Red River, 21/2 hours from Santa Fe and 31/2 hours from Albuquerque.
Monitored Security system
2 car garage
h/e washer and dryer
wood burning fireplace with wood available
linens and towels provided
fully stocked with cooking and dining ware
Queen in master bedroom
two bedrooms each with two double beds
42' HDTV in living room
27' HDTV in master bedroom
Pets not allowed
minimum age for renters
cross country skiing
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 8
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player:
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- In the Angel Fire area are many excellent hiking trails that are well mapped and rated by degree of difficulty. Angel Fire is on the Enchanted Circle one of New Mexico's most famous designated scenic byways that starts in Taos goes through Angel Fire to Eagle's Nest, Red River and Questa and returns to Taos. Experience the cultural and recreational activities along this 83 mile loop through mountains, valleys, mesa and national forest. In addition, many artisans' studios are located along the way where one can browse and purchase gifts. In Taos there are many galleries, gift shops, restaurants and museums. Just north of Taos is the Taos Pueblo (a World Heritage site) and to the west the Rio Grande gorge. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 12 - Jan 6, 2014
5 night min stay
|Winter ski season
Jan 7 - Mar 11, 2014
5 night min stay
Mar 12 - Mar 31
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- cleaning fee: $125 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 7.438%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Fe at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: NM434 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Angel Fire Resort at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Angel Fire Resort at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Angel Fire Country Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Zeb's at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We currently live in the Sacramento Valley of California about half way between San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. We have lived in many places in the US and England. We will both retire soon and plan to move to Taos.
Why the Owner Chose Angel Fire:
We bought this home because it spoke to us and it's large enough for our extended family to gather and vacation. We've spent many hours doing upgrades and renovations to make this house special.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views from the sunroom and back deck captured our hearts and the night time skies are breath-taking.
- Primary: + 5306741774
- Secondary: + 5307131729
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with solid surface counters and stainless steel appliances
Sunroom with hot tub
Back deck with view to south and west
Dining room Table extends to seat 10
Walkway to house from El Camino Real
One of two identical upper level bedrooms
Great sledding on the property!!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!