3 Bedroom Lakefront Condo with Private Sandy Beach, Pier and Buoy
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe Vista condo description
This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, two story lakefront condo sleeps 6 and is located in the Heratage Cove condominium complex in Tahoe Vista. The bedding, furnishings, carpet, flooring and paint have been updated nicely. A new stove and microwave have modernized the original 70's kitchen. The upstairs offers two bedrooms each with a king size bed and bath. The master opens onto the upper deck overlooking the lake and has a private bath. The second bedroom also has a comfortable King and full bath. Downstairs is a cozy, quiet queen bedroom and half bath. The convenient, fully furnished kitchen, dining area and living room provide superb views of the lake and mountains. The sofa pulls out into a double bed to allow the condo to sleep 8 maximum. Walk out onto a deck with new decking, table, chairs and barbecue grill. It is just a few steps down to the sandy beach and lake. The condo has 4 new flat-screen TVs and extended cable. The charming southwest cabin decor provides a relaxing environment to enjoy the sounds of the lake and the clean mountain air throughout the year.
- On floor 1
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 6:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- On site manager
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Less than ½ mile to grocery store and restaurants, just over 1/2 mile to Kings Beach shops. 15 minutes to Northstar-at-Tahoe; close to Mt.Rose, Diamond Peak, Alpine Meadows, and Squaw Valley. There are many area rental shops for bicycles, kayaks, skis, and snowboards. It is less than a half mile to Brockway golf course and the North Tahoe Regional park with its hiking and biking trails, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and ball fields, new fabulous playground, tennis courts, and picnicking. Two locals favorite easy trails are the 'look out' in crystal bay and 'picnic rock' just up hwy 267. And there is always something going on in Crystal Bay, NV. if shows and gaming are of interest. Tahoe city and Truckee offer fine restaurants and charming shops. Don't miss floating the Truckee river and biking the 6 miles along the river. Summer would not be the same without playing miniature golf in Kings Beach and enjoying an ice cream at Maurelatos. Don't forget the fireworks in Kings Beach on July 3. Come early with a lunch and blanket, or watch them from the Heratage Cove pier where the York family usually brings root beer floats for everyone!! Among the top 3 'must experience' while in Tahoe is watching the sunset on the rocks on the east shore, located at the rest stop just before Sand Harbor and enjoying tostadas from T's Rotisserie in Incline Village....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 11 - Apr 30, 2014
2 night min stay
|Spring, Summer, Fall
May 1 - Nov 11, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We accept checks. Deposit and payment required 6 weeks in advance of stay or when reservation is made.
- Cleaning fee: $150 + tax
- Buoy fee (weekly): $150
- Tax Rate 10%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno/Tahoe at 43 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 28 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Grid Bar and Grill - Kings Beach, CA at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Brockway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lanzas Italian Restaurant at 0.4 Miles
About: 'Dean and Deb Mangels are second generation original owners of Heratage Cove, their grown children also sharing decades of fond memories of growing up 'at the lake'.
Why Tahoe Vista:
During the winter season the easy drive to Incline, Northstar, Squaw and Alpine make for a perfect winter stay and all within a few steps from a private beach and 180 degree view of the lake while keeping warm inside by the fire. Summers are filled with endless sunsets, boating, barbecues and multi-generation families reconnecting year after year. With every season brings a magnificent, ever changing landscape - an experience one can never tire of. Dean and Deb hope you will enjoy your stay providing your own special memories of a place they are grateful to have grown up with and call home...'
- Primary: 530-546-2933
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset in the fall looking toward the west shore of Lake Tahoe
2nd upstairs bedroom, king log bed and bench looking out toward parking lot
Kitchen overlooking dining bar, living room out to the lake
dining table seats 6, kitchen bar seats 3
Southwest to Heavenly beneath storm clouds
Crisp morning after evening snow. View Heavenly Valley toward south Lake Tahoe.
Heratage Cove #7
Master bedroom log bed and bench overlooking lake
Downstairs bedroom with queen sleigh bed, dressing bench.
A friendly face welcomes all guests
Heratage Cove Condominiums, Tahoe Vista, CA. Condo #7 is 7th from the left
Beach side newly replaced decking
Winter on the Heratage Cove beach
Great sand for beach play
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013