Beautiful, Comfortable and Serene Corner Unit
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Estero Cove condo description
Welcome to our little slice of paradise at estero cove. This beautiful unit is conveniently located across from the best beach on the island. The grounds are beautifully manicured in a tropical Florida setting. The newly constructed heated pool is a great place to go after a long day at the beach. During the winter season, many of the guests gather at the pool to play cards, dominoes, potlucks, and many other fun group activities. Many of these same guests return year after year to catch up with the numerous friends they have made while staying at estero cove. A barbecue grilling area is also available for all your outdoor cooking needs.
There is a master bedroom with a queen size bed and a guest bedroom with 2 twin beds. Both bedrooms have t.V.'s with cable. The master has a walk-in closet with a secured safe for your convenience. There are sliding doors that access the lanai from both the bedroom and the living room. The master bedroom also includes its' own bath. The second bath is located next to the guest bedroom.
The living room has leather couches and a new flat screen 40' t.V. The new storm-resistant windows and sliding doors throughout the condo allow for quiet enjoyment of your vacation.
There is a dining room with a table and four chairs that leads to the living room. There is also a breakfast counter with 3 bar stools.
The kitchen is equipped with all the major appliances. The kitchen is also stocked with dishes, silverware, small appliances, and all your cooking needs.
There is also a new in-unit washer/dryer combo for your convenience.
- On floor 3
- 950 sq. ft.
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 5
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Ft. Myers Beach is a beautiful barrier island on the Gulf of Mexico. There are several miles of white sand beaches that are ideal for shelling, tanning, and walking. The warm, clear waters are excellent for jet skiing, swimming, fishing, and numerous other water sports. There is a CVS and Santini Shopping Plaza in the immediate area. Shops include Subway, 3 restaurants, a deli/pizzeria, ice cream shop, liquor store, and specialty retail stores, all within walking distance. If you don't feel like driving, a trolley will pick you up in the front of the complex to take you times square. Times square is known for its' great food and fun atmosphere. Many people gather at the end of their day to watch and photograph the sunset on the pier. There are large outlet malls with stores like Nike and Coach along with high end retail shops with all the big name stores, within a short drive. This island is a family-friendly location with activities like deep sea fishing, miniature golf, and souvenir shopping. A large casino boat also goes out daily. If you want to take a short drive you can go to beautiful places like Sanibel or Captiva Islands, Bonita Beach and Naples. These are all within a 20 minute drive. Lovers Key state park is also a must see destination with visitors from all over the world. For the visitors looking to expand their knowledge of history, the Edison and Ford estates are in nearby Fort Myers and offer tours of their manicured grounds. There is a 9 hole golf course on the island and numerous other pro quality golf courses within a short drive. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
February $2800 March $2800 April thru December 2013 contact owner
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are from Illinois but have been traveling to ft. Myers beach for over 20 years. In 2005 we realized our dream of buying a piece of paradise and purchased this condo. We still have children in school so we can only visit once a year. Our family looks forward to spending time together in our comfortable home away from home. We always enjoy the feedback we get when people visit for the first time.
Why the Owner Chose Estero Cove:
We chose Ft. Myers Beach because we had family in the area. We chose Estero Cove because of the friendly and tropical setting this complex has to offer. The many amenities and activities are second to none. When looking through the condo it felt like home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Because the condo is a corner unit, we love the amount of light and the feeling of openness it provides. The breezy lanai and quiet Mangrove preserve are added benefits. We always get compliments on how comfortable our condo feels. My wife enjoys cooking while looking out the kitchen window at the Beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
- Primary: 815-744-5445
- Secondary: +1 815-530-7091
- Tertiary: +1 815-600-9655
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from kitchen window
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 28, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.