Gorgeous Newly Renovated Landmark Tribeca Loft
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tribeca apartment description
We have worked on our home for two years to make sure everything is just right. Two wonderful bedrooms, a den with Queen sleep sofa and 40' flat screen TV, open kitchen that looks onto a large dining living room with four 6 x 10' windows, brick wall and 13' ceiling. The master has a king bed and en suite marble spa bathroom with 6' tub and large walk in shower. The second bath is Italian tile with 2 sinks and 6' Kohler tub/shower. The 8 foot solid core doors and ebony floors glow when the south sun hits them late morning. We have central air and heat, Liebherr fridge, Bosch dishwasher, Frigidaire washer dryer and other top of the line appliances. The master bedroom has a 5 x 9 foot sliding solid core door with smoke glass panel.
- On floor 3
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- There are two bedrooms and a den with a queen pullout bed. The Master bedroom has new Restoration Hardware linens and en suite bath and walk in closet. The second bedroom has custom bunk beds with Bellissimo linens and large closets full of games and toys. The den has a new convertible queen bed with high quality foam mattress and hotel cotton linens. There is a 40' Flat screen LCD TV with full cable....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Music Library:
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Our comfortable, modern, sophisticated, 140 year old loft is in the heart of Tribeca. It's the perfect location to enjoy your vacation in New York City. We are 2 blocks from 6 subway lines that can whisk you away to Times Square, the upper east side, upper west side, Brooklyn and the Village in less than 15 minutes. We have all the best restaurants right outside of our door. City Hall and Blaue Gans are across the street, Bouley and Odean 2 blocks away and Nobu is 7 blocks. This is an apartment where you can really relax, from the moment you walk into our spacious warm loft. We are both in the arts so our home is full of photography and painting, and yet is simply done so you can relax and enjoy yourself. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and ensuite spa bath with brand new 6 foot tub, Alabastro marble tile and gorgeous large glass shower with clerestory window. The second bedroom has modern custom bunk beds, two desks and large closets. The Den/office/TV room has a fold-out queen sized couch with a new foam mattress and 40' flat screen Samsung LCD TV. The kitchen is wide open to the dining, living room areas and features a Liebherr fridge, NXR 6 burner range and Bosch dishwasher. We have a wash closet with stacked washer dryer and all supplies you could need. We have ultra fast wi fi, and we get perfect reception from all wireless carriers in the apartment. If you are traveling with children, we have a plethora of games, toys and books. If not, we tuck the toys away and all you have to do is enjoy your modern urban surroundings. The loft is pin drop quiet as we face the back, but exposure is south so the loft gets nice light throughout the day. We are 2 flights up in a walk up building (there is actually an elevator to the 5th floor if you prefer to walk down) Tribeca also has access to eight subway lines within a couple blocks, and a taxi awaits you at every corner. We have wonderful parks on the river after a long day of sightseeing and restaurants of every style and ethnicity you can imagine to relax and unwind at. Tribeca has a wide selection of child friendly as well as romantic high end dining to offer. Keywords: Loft, Tribeca, Soho, Greenwich village, family, apartment, loft, flat, large, spacious, contemporary, modern ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Housekeeping charge of $280 will be added per rental
Cancellation is 120 days in advance of the arrival date. Any rental made within this time frame is non-refundable.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1500
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: LaGuardia at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Hudson River Ferries to NJ, South Street Seaport at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: A,C,1,2,3 at 20 Metres
- Nearest Motorway: West Side at 50 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Coney Island, Long Beach at 13 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Blaue Gans, City Hall at 8 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Hunter Mountain at 100 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: City Hall at 8 Metres
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a downtown couple in the arts with two school aged children. We have lived in downtown Manhattan for over 20 years.
Why the Owner Chose Tribeca:
We've lived here long enough to tell you honestly how we fit into the local landscape. This loft is new, which is unusual for this neighborhood. We built it from scratch a couple years ago - so you have all of the gorgeous charming historical features of a downtown landmark loft; 13 ft ceilings, maple floors, 8' foot solid core doors, four, 5 x 10' windows and creaky crooked steps - but with fantastic top of the line finishes. We think bathrooms are very important when traveling and our master bath is brand new with a huge spa tub for two, and a large separate walk in glass shower with a clerestory window. The open kitchen is a dream so you can talk to your guests when cooking and everyone can gather round the island, where everything inevitably happens. We love that the TV watching crowd can have their own room so not everyone has to watch that is in the apartment. It's a 3rd floor walk up that faces south (the back) and so is pin drop quiet, unlike most downtown lofts. The south light keeps the space beautifully lit, calm and cheerful. This loft is truly home away from home.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
We are right in the center of Tribeca. Everything is within a couple of blocks of the apartment. Cook's kitchen, Master bedroom suite with spa bath and walk in closet. Queen pullout in the den so that you can bring the whole gang. Sleeps 6.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from LR foyer into 5 x 9' smoked glass door to Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom, view towards closet
Masher Bath view into shower
Master Bath View into shower
View from Living Room into Kitchen and down hall
Bedroom with custom bunkbeds
Den Desk area with WIFI and queen pullout - 40' flat screen TV
View from Den out to LR; bath on right, Bedroom with Bunk left.
Bathroom 2 Tub view
Living room detail
Master Bath view from entry
Looking into Living Room from Master foyer
View straight into bedroom with bunkbeds
View into bedroom with custom bunkbeds with clerestory and view down hall to LR
Den with Queen pullout sofa
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013