Across from World Renowned Keawakapu Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maui Hill condo description
This is an awesome location at the edge of Wailea easily walkable to Kamaole III or Keawakapu beach. Pool, hot tub, tennis courts, putting greens, shuffle board and much more all on property! Privately owned and managed.
- On floor 1
- 817 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Porch / Veranda
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- There are endless activities on Maui and to mention a few, body surfing, boogie-boarding, wind surfing, surf boarding, golfing, bicycle trips, harley stuff, dinning out, attend a magic show and much more, Tour boats for whale watching, sailing and that famous Turtle Town trip, Within two blocks are two shopping malls and other stores which provide, groceries, clothing, gifts, souvenirs, hair dressing, dry cleaning, beach rental gear and more. Keawakapu & Kamaole III beaches are world renowned....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed at this unit early August 2013 and had a great time. Unit is large, clean and is very well equipped with everything you could ever need and more (e.g. beach chairs, guide books, printer, boogie board etc). Location is a few minutes walk to some of the best beaches in Maui. Pool and hot tub, are great. BBQ is opposite unit (there are many so we never had to wait). Booking was a breeze and owner was very helpful. Great summer rates too, fantastic value!!! Definitely recommended.
- Guest Dave, North Vancouver, BC (North Vancouver, BC)
- Date of stay 07/30/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Dec 15th - Apr 15th $250 per night plus tax based on 7 days or more $295 for stays less than 7 nights Apr 16th - Dec 14th $99 per night plus tax based on 7 days or more $135 for stays less than 7 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kahului (OGG) at 12.9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Keawakapu or Kamaole III at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 5 Palms at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 5 Palms at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have lived on Maui for 12 years and actually live next door to Maui Hill Resort as it is a perfect location. We both grew up as next door neighbors in Minnesota and married in 1985. We moved from a 440 acre farm in Wisconsin to Maui in 2001 to start a new and exciting chapter in our lives.
Why the Owner Chose Maui Hill:
Maui Hill is the first place we stayed 16 years ago when visiting Hawaii. It is very well managed and gorgeous property across from some of the nicest beaches on the planet.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Coming from a 440 acre farm with plenty of elbow room, Maui Hill gives us that space we feel comfortable with. Everything is sprawled out on their 12+ acres versus a high density condo complex.
- Primary: +1 808-357-2588 Hawaii time which is 3 hours earlier than the West
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Courtyard shade tree by pool
Our Unit lower level
Just one of the views from Maui Hill
Smart Hub 42" TV, Cable with DVR, DVD player, WiFi, Stereo w Ipod hub, printer
Doors to Lanai
Putting green and gorgeous grounds!
Kitchen w dishwasher
Awesome Tennis Court
Weber BBQ stations
Spacious parking areas
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013