Ground Floor Condo, Walk Straight to the Beach from the Condo.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Makaha condo description
Enjoy the island from your private secured condo unit on the west side of the island. Enjoy each day traveling the island experiencing what the island lifestyles have to offer only to return home to your secluded getaway from the mayheim of all the over crowded tourist spots. Make a nice dinner and sit on your lanai which walks right out onto the sand for a stroll along the beach as the most beautiful sunsets fill the sky. Nothing better than to take the kids on the beach a night with a flash light to go night sand crabbing, bring your bucket, there will be lots to catch. Or just relax on your lanai and enjoy the rest of your evening listening to the waves crash in the back ground. Wake up and make breakfast and enjoy the sites as Whales, and dolphins jump right off the coast. Snorkeling is the best, swim with turtles all the time and you can rent gear and stand up paddle boards at the local surf shop right down the road. The beaches are never crowded and it is easy to feel it's yours as you easily access your beachfront unit for all your needs.
Our one Bedroom Cabana opens directly to a lanai that steps directly onto the one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii which is known as a turtles haven. Enjoy the views from your seats on your Lanai or directly from the Sandy Oasis of Turtle Beach in Makaha.
Completely furnished separated bedroom with a Queen Size Bed, closet, and plenty of dresser space, 1 bathroom/shower area, fully loaded kitchen with all cooking utensils, dishes, cups, stove, blender, rice cooker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster oven, small outside propane coleman style grill available (must provide camping propane for usage) etc.
Living room with a pull out Sofa Sleeper to sleep two, TV with basic cable, dvd player/vcr player, with additional dresser for storage, kitchen table and coffee table. Built in desk area, blow up mattress for children if needed.
towels and linens supplied, 1 parking space and 2nd parking available with additional pass fee required in the gated community area. 24 hour laundry room available (quarters required), BBQ area and beach shower on site.
Fishing/ Beach Fishing, Golfing, Snorkeling/Diving, Hiking, Surfing, all in close vicinity.
Kayak and stand up paddleboard rentals available with in 1 mile radius. Local Grocery, spirit and wine shops, Tamura's, Safeway, Waianae Grocery with 10 minutes drive or visit Kapolei areas for full shopping experiences within a 30 min range.
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- 9 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- come and step out of the rat race and remember what it is like to relax and to schedule your days at your own pace. Take the day to travel around the island or just relax at your private beach for the day. End your day with the best sunsets on the island or start it to sitting on the lanai watching the whales, etc....moreless
- DVD Player
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Paddle Boating
- Water Parks
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Fishing/ Beach Fishing, Golfing, Snorkeling/Diving, Hiking, Surfing, all in close vicinity. Kayak and stand up paddleboard rentals available with in 1 mile radius. Local Grocery, spirit and wine shops, Tamura's, Safeway, Waianae Grocery with 10 minutes drive or visit Kapolei areas for full shopping experiences within a 30 min range. Easy access to Waikiki, North Shore, Ko'Olina Disney Resort or other main attractions. Easy access to stores and military facilities Beautiful Private Beach with tons of marine life to enjoy at your leisure. Whale watching and swimming with Turtles everyday. Snorkeling and Surfing -never to crowded. Spend the Day traveling to all your favorite scenic spots and return to your own private secluded beach to watch the sunset from your lanai that opens directly onto the beach. Best Sunsets on the island. additional information on unit: Our one Bedroom Cabana opens directly to a lanai that steps directly onto the one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii which is known as a turtles haven. Enjoy the views from your seats on your Lanai or directly from the Sandy Oasis of Turtle Beach in Makaha. Completely furnished separated bedroom with a Queen Size Bed, closet, and plenty of dresser space, 1 bathroom/shower area, fully loaded kitchen with all cooking utensils, dishes, cups, stove, blender, rice cooker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster oven, small outside propane coleman style grill available (must provide camping propane for usage) etc. Living room with a pull out Sofa Sleeper to sleep two, TV with basic cable, dvd player/vcr player, with additional dresser for storage, kitchen table and coffee table. Built in desk area, blow up mattress for children if needed. Towels and linens supplied, 1 parking space and 2nd parking available with additional pass fee required in the gated community area. 24 hour laundry room available (quarters required), BBQ area and beach shower on site....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely to hear the waves, walk out on the beach from the lanai. Nicely set up, clean, everything you need in a kitchen. as well as beach chairs/towels, cooler, etc., and two tv's which my husband appreciated for football in the am. Friendly manager and greeter. Felt very secure with the gated property. Plus, there was a shopping opportunity on the beach! Had fancy dinner at the nearby Koolina resort area. Not much else nearby for food, but plenty of grocery and Long's shopping. Plan to go again sometime. Two good hikes nearby, but we didn't go this time.
- Guest Linda N.
- Date of stay 09/27/13
- Review Submitted 10/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, families with young children.
Our stay in Makaha was a dream vacation come true! We could have never imagined that our room would be so close to the beach! We walk right outside the back and there was "paradise" waiting for us to enjoy! The condo had everything we needed to make our trip that much more enjoyable. The website accurately described everything to a tee! The photos are actual pictures of the room and its surroundings. The room was very clean and also the building itself was well maintained. The property owners/managers were very helpful and made themselves available to answer any questions we had. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Hawaii. Its location is practically minutes away from Honolulu and Waikiki...even closer to the North Shore. I would definitely stay again when I make a trip back.....FIVE STARS!!!!!
- Guest Chris (Virginia, USA)
- Date of stay 08/26/13
- Review Submitted 09/23/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, families with young children, pet owners.
What a great place
What a great place
I loved this condo. My husband and I were here for our 5th anniversary, we had the best time of our lives!! Not our first trip to Hawaii, but our first time staying away from Honolulu and Waikiki. I have been to Hawaii many times beginning in 1978. This is the BEST place we have ever stayed!!!!!!! Kenike we love you and thank you so much for all you did. Some people are very selfish and self centered, expect Hilton stuff for a super 8 price. WHAT!!!!!!! The condo had everything we could want, our wants are small, a shower, bed, coffee maker, stove, fridge and microwave. There were dishes, pots and pans, snorkeling equipment, beach towels, beach umbrella, you want it, you have it. Want to meet the locals, they are walking the beach every day, picking up YOUR trash!!!!! Some people are such PIGS and disrespect this beautiful place. My husband and I picked up so many cigarette butts!! We smoke, but we respect this beach and every other place we ever go. We don't through butts on the ground!!!! There are many places to buy food to cook, frozen stuff to micro, if you go to North Shore ( about 30 minute drive) you can get many fresh fruits and vegetables and don't have to fight the Honolulu traffic, Good market about 5 minute drive called Tamarua has everything you could want. Would we stay again YES!! The condo looked just like the pictures, it was clean (see the tripadvisor review) it is older, but everything worked. Would I recommend to a friend? YES!!! I LOVED THIS PLACE!!!
- Guest Tanya D.
- Date of stay 09/05/13
- Review Submitted 09/22/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
My girlfriend and I stayed here for a quick, 5 day vacation. If only we could have stayed longer! The condo was absolutely perfect in every way. There is a nice little living room to relax in if you need it, and a small kitchen with all of the dishes, pots, pans, and utensils. The bed was comfy and the lanai had a table and some chairs. The best part of all is the direct access to the incredible beach. The condo comes with everything you need, so just bring a few pairs of board shorts and bathing suits, and you'll be set for the best vacation.The owner is such a nice person, and we can't wait to get a hold them for our next stay.
- Guest fernando r.
- Date of stay 04/05/13
- Review Submitted 04/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, families with young children.
Best Beach on the Planet
Best Beach on the Planet
My husband and I came for a short get away. What a treat it was to wake up to roaring waves, palm trees and a wonderful beach that is so private right off our lanai. The condo was comfortable and very clean, the bed is to die for, best night sleep ever.The condo has everything I wanted and needed, from blender for drinks to internet for showing off all my vacation pics. I will tell all my family how wonderful makaha is, will be back next year Mahalo for a great vacation,,,,,, Michael
- Guest Islandlover (missouri)
- Date of stay 11/15/12
- Review Submitted 11/28/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 1
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
August special $90.00 a night has to be booked in the Month of August. The vacation has to be before January 1 2014.
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.. Monthly rates are negiotable Please contact Kenike at 808-989-9449 to discuss other rate options
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning fee: $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 14%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Aloha Nui Loa with your Ohana Raised on the island of Oahu and lived here in the building as a child. I found myself on the mainland for many years only to long for the memories I had as child. I found myself back Home a place that had never left my heart. The memories I have held in my heart as a child are now realities for my children as I have showed them the island lifestyle. There is no true explanation that can be given for the feeling of the islands until you experience it. Ohana and Aloha every step of the way as you share the environment with your Ohana in your little peace of heaven. Close enough to the main attractions, but secluded enough to have your little peace of the island for your own. There is so much to experience and so much the island has to offer. Come and make your Ohanas memories today.
It is our home away from home. This could not have been a more beautiful and peaceful place. Walk right out onto the beach and sit on your lanai to watch the Whales and sunset's. A little peace of Heaven and as down to earth as you can get.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
secured building & parking, Secluded Location Easy access to Waikiki, North Shore, Ko'Olina Disney Resort or other main attractions. Beautiful Private Beach with tons of marine life to enjoy at your leisure. Whale watching and swimming with Turtles everyday. Snorkeling and Surfing -never to crowded. Easy access to stores and military facilities.
- Secondary: +1 8089899449 Kenike Property manager
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Makaha Turtle Beach - Makaha Beach Cabana
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Waves come in from the point wtih a view of the Cabanas &the beautiful Mount
Full Shower and Bathroom
as the sun sets Makaha Turtle Beach
Shower no bathtub
to Beautiful for words.
Kitchen heading towards the bedroom
Bedroom with view of the ocean, with a queen size bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 02, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.