Furnished Studio Next to State House / Boston Common (Beacon Hill)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Boston apartment description
Short / Long Term
Beacon Studio Interior
Fully equipped kitchen
Queen-sized bed ( Studio - III)
Full-sized bed ( Studio - IX)
Walk in closet
Laptop with Free High Speed Internet Access
Wide screen LCD HDTV w/ DVD Player
Luxury Linens & Towels
A/C and all utilities included
Laundry facilities in building
Unlimited Local / National Internet Skype call phone
Our 262 sq ft. condo features high ceilings, parquet hardwood floors, and an open kitchen with cabinets and appliances (microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher). Enjoy the modern feel of a newly furnished condo!
- 262 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Total 11 floors
- On floor 3
- 9 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Our studio is located in this professionally managed condominium building which sits atop beautiful Beacon Hill, adjacent to the State House. This historic property recently received extensive renovations to both the exterior facade and interior common areas. The residence is accentuated by the high ceilings, hardwood floors, sight-seeing roof deck, and more. Located next to the historic State House and the much-loved Boston Commons, this building includes a concierge service, elevator, and washers and dryers on every floor. Don't miss the sights from the roof deck which oversees Boston city view at the most central point of the city! Residents have easy access to Beacon Hill, the Public Garden, the Theater District, Boston Commons, Downtown Crossing, and all varieties of public ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Oct 8 - 11, 2012 guests's reviewGuest comment entered by owner
Oct 8 - 11, 2012 guests's review
Location! location! What a great place to stay and explore Boston. Walking distance to so much and close to "T" and great shops. The studio was very comfortable and had everything we needed for our 5 night visit. We appreciated being able to self cater in the well appointed kitchenette. The weather was good enough so we even made the most of the rooftop for drinks and sunset city views. If we return we'd definitely stay again. Thanks Lisa and Henry.
- Guest Diana R
- Date of stay 10/08/12
- Review Submitted 11/27/12
10/27/2012 - 10/31/2012 Guests' reviewGuest comment entered by owner
10/27/2012 - 10/31/2012 Guests' review
The apartment was great and everything we expected. The host was waiting for us at the front door of the building when we arrived and gave us a tour of the property. Everything was incredibly easy. The location of the building is incredible. We were in Boston during Hurricane Sandy and had absolutely no problems with the building or apartment. The bed was comfortable, the room had plenty of space, and everything was very clean. There was also a laptop computer for use in the room. We would definitely stay here again, and we recommend the property to anyone traveling to Boston.
- Guest Madison D
- Date of stay 10/27/12
- Review Submitted 11/27/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Paypal payment with 4% service charge
Additional Fees and Taxes:
No Fee, No Taxes
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 4
- Primary: +1 (857) 288-8083
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013