Available Christmas & New Year's!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Desert Breezes house description
$150 in Free Offers when booking $1000 stay or more! Open for the Holidays! Get away for Christmas and New Year's. Visitor cancellation creates a rare opportunity to book January! Yes, Nab it now before someone else does! This fabulous property offers you Privacy, Beauty, Comfort, Convenience, Proximity, Relaxation and Recreation; all in the combination of well appointed home plus resort amenities. Enjoyment, Fun, Sports, Dining & Entertainment await you. Close to everything that is happening in the Valley during your stay, this home is 5-15 minutes in any direction to your favorite spots in the valley, and less than 30 minutes to just about everything the entire Valley has to offer!
Tennis, Gym, Pools & Clubhouse are at the resort. The home is walking distance to the PNB Paribas Tennis Stadium @ Indian Wells. Drive to resort Spa amenities (La Quinta & Indian Wells 5 min), Empire Polo Grounds (home of Coachella Fest I, II and StageCoach, 15 min), Golf ( 5 min), La Quinta CC (11 min), PGA West Golf (15 min), Movie Theatres (Palme d'Or 11 min, The River 15 min), Live Theatres (11 min), Casual & Fine Dining and more . . . ( 5-15 min), 'Bump & Grind', Eisenhower Peak or Bear Creek Canyon hiking trails (~15 min to start), the Palm Springs International Film Festival (~20-25 min).
This centrally located home has everything you want in a vacation rental. More to do, more to see, or just do nothing and relax in your private getaway. You can be away from it all or in the middle of it all. It's your choice!
- 1585 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 4:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Humana Classic Golf Courses Nearby, US Open Tennis (PNB Paribas, 10 minutes), McCallum Theatre (live, 10 minutes), Living Desert Zoo (10 minutes), Palm Springs (20 minutes), Coachella (10 miles), Polo Grounds (15 minutes), StageCoach grounds (15 minutes), Beach (135 miles 2 hrs), Joshua Tree National Park (60 miles 1 hour), Snow Skiing (1.5 hr 90 miles), Vegas (4 hours by car). All amenities: spas, recreation, theaters live and movie, restaurants and more nearby. Ask if you have a specific desire....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Garden Chairs:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Centrally located in East Palm Desert, close to 1) the Humana Golf Challenge (formerly the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic) courses such as PGA West, Bermuda Dunes CC, La Quinta Resort & CC, Indian Wells CC; 2) the Indian Wells Tennis Stadium (now owned by Larry Ellison) 3) Close Fine Dining includes treasures such as Jackalope Ranch, Arnold Palmer's, Stuft Bar & Grill, Hogs Breath Inn (formerly owned by Clint Eastwood) and the Fishhouse in La Quinta. Jillian's, Wally's, Roy's, Cuistot and many others. 4) Many casual dining establishments as well. 5) 10 minutes from the McCallum Theatre, the Living Desert Zoo, and Agua Caliente Hotel & Casino. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Had a great stay!
Had a great stay!
I stayed here with a small group of friends for five nights in April, and had a fantastic time. This is a very nice property - we really appreciated the gazebo out back, and it's in an excellent location. Teresa is very helpful and friendly. Can't recommend this property highly enough.
- Guest Brian (San Francisco, CA)
- Date of stay 04/11/13
- Review Submitted 04/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, families with young children.
This property turned out to be more than we expected. The yard is larger than it looks. The rooms are comfortable and cozy. We love sitting in the gazebo. Teresa is so easy to deal with. She made sure we had everything we needed. The location is wonderful. Close to shopping, restaurants, and fun and clean and quiet. We're having a very enjoyable stay
- Guest Barbara (Huntley,Illinois)
- Date of stay 01/25/13
- Review Submitted 02/03/13
Recommended for: Pet owners.
Owner response: Thank you, Barbara. It was a pleasure having you. So glad you enjoyed your stay!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - May 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 11 - Jan 19, 2014
9 night min stay
|BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament
Mar 1 - Mar 16, 2014
16 night min stay
Apr 10 - Apr 14, 2014
5 night min stay
|Easter/CoachellaFest II 2014
Apr 17 - Apr 21, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This is a smoke free, drug free home. Our home is NOT considered child-friendly and may not be suitable for young children. Mature children OK. Ask about pets. Book 2013/2014 Entire Season (11/1/13-4/30/14) for just $122/night avg rate! Rates are subject to change without notice (unless reservation is in booking process).
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Cleaning Fee: $100
- Taxes Included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Laguna Beach at 130 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Applebees, Casey's, 19th Hole, Beer Hunter & more at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead at 100 Miles
- Nearest Golf: PGA West, Bermuda Dunes CC, Indian Wells CC & more at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Arnold Palmer's, Stuft Bar & Grill, Ruth's Chris + at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1988
About the owner: My husband and I bought this home new in 1988. We rented it successfully for four years. We've had an opportunity to move over the years, but always found the house is perfectly located. We are in the 'middle' of it all! The largest church in the desert is across the street, the world's larges Tennis Stadium, which hosts the PNB Paribas Open is walking distance. We're 2 miles to the FWY (close enough for convenience, far enough to be quiet). Close to just about everything you want to do in the desert. We are offering it to rent once again. Come be our guest. We'd love to have you.
Why the Owner Chose Desert Breezes:
My husband and I vacationed in Palm Springs for four years before we finally purchased a home. It gave us the opportunity to choose where in the Valley we wanted to own. We looked at golf course properties but then decided we didn't want to wake up to the sound of golf balls crashing into our living room window (recognized when I personally hit a ball that went into a golf course home's sliding glass door at a course nearby)! Fortunately, for us, we discovered this hazard before buying! (Not so fortunate for them).
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Desert Breezes is a nice, quiet Tennis Resort community. It has several amenities including a Clubhouse, sporting 5 well maintained tennis courts, gym, swimming pools, walking paths and such. The yard at our home is nice and big, covered with grass and a large paver patio, making it a fresh, natural novelty because many yards are small, all cement and have very little room to move around or entertain outdoors. Sitting in the gazebo with friends, enjoying a cocktail and listening to the water fountain adds serenity and peace. If you want bustle, it is a short drive away. If you want peace and quiet you will find it right here at home.
- Primary: +1 760-953-9924 9 am - 8 pm PST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
5 Beautiful, Well Maintained Tennis Courts at Clubhouse
Breakfast nook in Kitchen
Master - Cal King - 48" Wall Mounted Plasma HD TV
Gazebo for relaxing and entertaining
Use of Main pool as well as 5 other satellite (Homeowner) pools.
Living Room also has 60" Plasma on right wall (not seen in photo) & fireplace
All stainless steel appliances, double sink, dishwasher also (not seen in photo)
Office / Optional BR w convertible or futon
Storage in Mirrored / Organized Closets and in Furniture
Comfortable outside setting
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013